Sasha

Guest Edward Rose

Guest Edward Rose

I'd like to know what makes anyone think that Sasha is Axl's "Girlfriend."

Click Here for News Articles that don't confirm it

Without giving any descriptions, I saw women in The U.K. who were Axl's "Girlfriends," but it was usually only for certain periods of time. And by the way, they were way frigin' hotter.

My guess is that we'll soon see pictures of him walking arm-in-arm with a different woman.

She's probably just his Tuesday early evening girl. He taps something hotter later on Tuesdays and continues to increase the hotness of his dates until Sunday morning at 7:00 a.m., when he takes a break and ices down his privies in anticipation of his early Sunday afternoon girl, which begins the whole cycle anew.

Guest Edward Rose
She's probably just his Tuesday early evening girl. He taps something hotter later on Tuesdays and continues to increase the hotness of his dates until Sunday morning at 7:00 a.m., when he takes a break and ices down his privies in anticipation of his early Sunday afternoon girl, which begins the whole cycle anew.

LOL

Without giving any descriptions, I saw women in The U.K. who were Axl's "Girlfriends," but it was usually only for certain periods of time. And by the way, they were way frigin' hotter.

My guess is that we'll soon see pictures of him walking arm-in-arm with a different woman.

Stupid-Internet_Police.jpg

Don't you think Axl's cock is probably HUGE? I do.

according to the groupies it's not... :ph34r:

Matt Sorum & Pitman are the well-hung ones.

Wasn't Slash first? I remember there being somethign about them making a list..Slash was first..Damn, I can't remember the name of the thread!

Slightly off-topic here :chef:

Yeah, i was wondering this to. I was also wondering why every girl I have sex with and hold hands with in public places thinks they are my grilfriend as well... I mean suuuure i might have told them I love them and there is no other girl in my life, but that was only to get into their pants. LOL :P

A8R

Slash was something you wouldn't write home about. Nothing special.

Yeah I know that word for word :D

But, there was somethgn on here a while back abut how the members made a list starting with the longest and I remember Slash was first :krider:

I would like to see this list myself. Yeah, I know the whole "above average" size balls. Lol. Where did I read that? Metalsludge?? :lol:

My turn next! :P

You go, girl! ;)

:kiss:

My turn next! :P

I'll go after you! :P Anyways, I think people refer to her as his "girlfriend" because we have seen a lot of her lately. In reality, she is probably one out of millions. Like blzbub said, she's probably just his Tuesday girl. Either way, she is very pretty.

I've done a rota,

Me = Sunday and Monday.

Sasha=Tuesday.

You=Wednesday and Thursday.

Cold As Ice=Friday and Saturday.

That will do nicely! :wub:

Not for long if I get him! :P

according to the groupies it's not... :ph34r:

Matt Sorum & Pitman are the well-hung ones.

As most of you guys know, it's not what you've got, it's how you use it!! :P

I've done a rota,

Me = Sunday and Monday.

Sasha=Tuesday.

You=Wednesday and Thursday.

Cold As Ice=Friday and Saturday.

At least I get your Saturday... :book:

Babe, you remembered! :wub: Lost my handcuffs last Saturday, had to use stockings instead. :kiss: