New Gn'R Songs Will Soon Appear On The Setlist!!!

Jackamo!

Fucking awesome picture!! But:

I know its been removed, but the column is still here:

http://web.gunsnroses.com/news/article.jsp...s&fext=.jsp

But i still dont see the picture of the setlist? Some1 said it had been replaced by a hellofa cool picture of Axl, but there isnt any picture of axl? Wtf is going on? :P

homesetlistwo4.jpg

Edited image version.

(the original version of the image showed the paper in perspective on the desk)

thanks, but where is the picture of axl that some1 said were replacing the picture of the desk? :) do you know? :)

I donot recall any photo's of Axl being on there.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SWAY isn't new, it was performed in London.

And it was one of the weaker songs, I thought, not in performance, it's just my liking to the song.

Remember, Rhiad and TWAT were always on the list that axl could choose from on the europian tour, rhiad was never played and twat, rarley.

And it was one of the weaker songs, I thought, not in performance, it's just my liking to the song.

Remember, Rhiad and TWAT were always on the list that axl could choose from on the europian tour, rhiad was never played and twat, rarley.

sway was fuckin brilliant!!!

sway was fuckin brilliant!!!

It was, but every other song around it was EARTH SHATTERINLY AMAZING MINDBLOWING OUTTA THIS FUCKING WORLD BRILLIANT. Where as SWAY was just fucking brilliant.

That concert was the GNR best ever in my opinion. I also noticed the play 8 more songs that night than the night after. Axl over done that night haha.

Edited by Axl_morris

the song's name is Prostitue and not prostitute !

Could be a typo.

..as in the distant past this news was reported:

"Prostitute + - working title, mentioned in Spin magazine, apparently Paul Buckmaster worked on arrangements on this track."