New Gn'R Songs Will Soon Appear On The Setlist!!!

Jackamo!

Haha. This setlist reminds me of a scene from the VR documentary "Velvet Revolver: Inside Out".

Basically, Slash, Duff, Matt and Dave are going through demo tapes tha potential lead singers have sent in - there's this one guy who writes a song called "Stripper Girl". The scene goes like this:

Radio blaring out: "STRIPPER GIIIRRRRLLL"

Matt: Stripper Girl? :huh::lol:

Slash: ...Stripper Girl... :confused:

Duff: I don't even think when we going to strip clubs that we would have wrote a song called "Stripper Girl". But he uhh.. certainly gave it a great try. :unsure:

Haha. That was hilarious.

Though it was a dude they hired to write a song for singers to sing, not an actual potential lead singer, right?

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha. This setlist reminds me of a scene from the VR documentary "Velvet Revolver: Inside Out".

Basically, Slash, Duff, Matt and Dave are going through demo tapes tha potential lead singers have sent in - there's this one guy who writes a song called "Stripper Girl". The scene goes like this:

Duff: I don't even think when we going to strip clubs that we would have wrote a song called "Stripper Girl". But he uhh.. certainly gave it a great try. :unsure:

Haha. That was hilarious.

Though it was a dude they hired to write a song for singers to sing, not an actual potential lead singer, right?

No - he was an actual potential lead singer. :rofl-lol:

home_setlist.jpg

Guessing this is a setlist used by a guitar tech as it shows guitar tunings - next to Better it has "C#", "D" next to Chinese Democracy, every other song i think is in 'half a step down' so probably need not be shown.

You Could Be Mine, My Michelle, Rocket Queen and Prostitue have red stars and small comments next to them, any theories on what they could be? :book:

Monty

this will never happen at any of the shows and is just a dream. but Axl is talking and randomly points to an audience member and says you! Hey you! Don't Damn Me! then the guitar riff for Don't Damn Me is played a nd after a miinute BOOM! pyro. then Slash jumps out right after and plays the resst of the show!

...And now NewGNR have a song called "Prostitute" :P

Do you know where I can get that documentary? Is it the one that were shown on either mtv or vh1?

Edited by IzzyRocks

i would love to hear this band play perfect crime live. i'm curious to see how many of these "options" actually get played....especially the new ones. regardless though, its nice to see that there is the potential for some variation.