New Gn'R Songs Will Soon Appear On The Setlist!!!

Jackamo!

first off those little amps are 9volt powered practice amps.

secondly, isn't it too coincidental that Axl rants about this very topic, then POOF! this appears? also, all the hits are marked out. as if, maybe, to say "Is this what you dumbasses expect us to play?"

Edited by artfromtex

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha. This setlist reminds me of a scene from the VR documentary "Velvet Revolver: Inside Out".

Basically, Slash, Duff, Matt and Dave are going through demo tapes tha potential lead singers have sent in - there's this one guy who writes a song called "Stripper Girl". The scene goes like this:

Radio blaring out: "STRIPPER GIIIRRRRLLL"

Matt: Stripper Girl? :huh::lol:

Slash: ...Stripper Girl... :confused:

Duff: I don't even think when we going to strip clubs that we would have wrote a song called "Stripper Girl". But he uhh.. certainly gave it a great try. :unsure:

...And now NewGNR have a song called "Prostitute" :P

Do you know where I can get that documentary? Is it the one that were shown on either mtv or vh1?

It's the one from VH1.

Does it say "11.06.06" at the top? (November 6 US date?):o:shades:

That could be when the new songs are played.

I think it says 11:06:54 which could be the hour at the moment or the time they were going on stage, something like that...and says ''ESTERO, FL " on the other corner.

Kannon.

its "swayze" not sway....and when rhiad is on the list.....does it mean it will appear on cd too? <_<

actually i saw another list on the european tour and prostitute was also on it. so i doesnt mean that they will play it on every 2nd gig :no:

Edited by slääsh

secondly, isn't it too coincidental that Axl rants about this very topic, then POOF! this appears? also, all the hits are marked out. as if, maybe, to say "Is this what you dumbasses expect us to play?"

Scary but i think you might have hit the nail in the coffin.... I think this might well be the case!!!!

Edited by jimmy1981

When someone overanalyzes something as petty as Robin's beard, what Axl says to the audience, the set list from one show to the next, or the tuning of Bumblefoot's fretless guitar OR A PICTURE OF THE SETLIST, it's time to get a life. Disconnect from the Internet and reconnect with the real world.

hmm :book:

Kannon.

When someone overanalyzes something as petty as Robin's beard, what Axl says to the audience, the set list from one show to the next, or the tuning of Bumblefoot's fretless guitar OR A PICTURE OF THE SETLIST, it's time to get a life. Disconnect from the Internet and reconnect with the real world.

hmm :book:

Kannon.

heh, they are just asking us to look into this

One thing i do find spot on is how he writes how some of the fans on the forums over-analyze. Like the beard,set list and all the other gay shit people start topics about....its about fucking time someone with-in the bands "Fold" as he put it,said what alot of us "Real-world" fans think about a fair few people who post stuff on here.

God Dam that guy is the Bomb,fucking spot on!!!!

Maybe from this day forward we'ill get some proper topics that don't ask "is that the 1st photo ever taken where axl shows his feet". LOL.

I for one raise my middle and say "I SAlute You" & "Thank You" for taking the time to tell us how the land lies. rock3rock3rock3

I for one have been to many a show since way back in the day!!! :P

Now that we know what they plan on, and are properly rehearsed and capable of playing right now, what songs would you like to hear?

I'll be in MSG, and here is my perfect setlist.........

1. Welcome To The Jungle

2. It's So Easy

3. Mr. Brownstone

4. Better

5. Sweet Child Of Mine

6. Think About You

7. You Could Be Mine

8. The Blues

9. November Rain

10. Rocket Queen

11. IRS

12. Patience

13. You're Crazy

14. There Was A Time

15. Night Train

ENCORES

1. Chinese Democracy

2. Madagascar

3. Paradise City

And I appreciate the effort to try and change things up in the future, but guys? Perfect Crime? Down On The Farm?

And I'd say limit your list to 18 songs like I did........is that how many they play at a show these days? I dunno.......I got 18 at Hammerstein on the 12th I think.

I've noticed that during our first week on tour, there's a lot of pissing and moaning on the Internet by people who aren't even at the shows. This vocal minority are not what I consider real GN'R fans. They are obsessive pests (go ahead and flame) in need of a real outlet other than GN'R chat rooms and posting on fan sites because the real fans are at the shows having fun. When someone overanalyzes something as petty as Robin's beard, what Axl says to the audience, the set list from one show to the next, or the tuning of Bumblefoot's fretless guitar, it's time to get a life. Disconnect from the Internet and reconnect with the real world.

they're fucking with y'all!!!

Edited by artfromtex

actually i saw another list on the european tour and prostitute was also on it. so i doesnt mean that they will play it on every 2nd gig :no:

Why didn't you tell us about this? What others songs did you see on there?

By the way, did you all notice that, while Robin's beard looked very precisely shaven when Axl was ranting the other day, the setlist looked rather familiar?:P

It's gone from the website. :angry:

W-what...?:o

Edited by RedEurope