New Gn'R Songs Will Soon Appear On The Setlist!!!

Jackamo!

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's gone :blink:

Hm one question...

Why are almost every song crossed out?

Gone with Blues? Better? NR? NT? YCBM?

I don't think the crossing out means they won't be played anymore, that would be a bit... wierd? ;)

I gotta be realistic here, there is no way axl could handle perfect crime or nice boys. yea he did a little part at rock am ring, but his voice would go out doing the whole song, same with perfect crime.

some1 brought up that sway is actually written "swayze", i m betting that they just started using patrick swayze's last name to be the code word for that song lol. a little inside joke from the band perhaps.

Hm one question...

I don't think the crossing out means they won't be played anymore, that would be a bit... wierd? ;)

Those are the songs that they played on that particular night, in Estero.

I gotta be realistic here, there is no way axl could handle perfect crime or nice boys. yea he did a little part at rock am ring, but his voice would go out doing the whole song, same with perfect crime.

some1 brought up that sway is actually written "swayze", i m betting that they just started using patrick swayze's last name to be the code word for that song lol. a little inside joke from the band perhaps.

so "prostitue" without t is a band joke too :P

Edited by slääsh

Hm one question...

Again,somebody...."over analyzing" again :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

so "prostitue" without t is a band joke too :P

steven adler types up the set list, so i m guessing a typo :rolleyes:

If you look closer i think someone has just added the "ZE" at the end. Looks written in pen :book:

Monty

If you look closer i think someone has just added the "ZE" at the end. Looks written in pen :book:

Monty

yea i think ur right, i mean its def the song "sway" without a doubt. Perhaps the band enjoys many of the amazing films of Partick Swayze