New Gn'R Songs Will Soon Appear On The Setlist!!!

Jackamo!

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so dont cry is definately out of question =/ .. but what about civil war .. ?

I'm trying to read the small text in the bottom left hand corner of the "forbidden picture" (damn my eyes now hurt) - and here is what I got:

1. Robin solo (??? ???? ???)

2. Dizzy piano solo

3. Axl's solo/??? ????

4. Bumble solo Don't Cry

Something like an e-mail address looks to be written next to "Rocket Queen"?:o;)

-And next to "Prostitute" "or Be Aggressive"?:o:confused:

Edited by RedEurope

Does it really say Be Aggressive? As in the Faith No More song that Wikipedia listed GN'R as covering for the soundtrack of TCM: The Beginning? Hmm...

Yeah yeah, self-editing on Wikipedia and all that, just a bit of fun here really.

Edited by Dr Axl Lubenstein

so dont cry is definately out of question =/ .. but what about civil war .. ?

I'm trying to read the small text in the bottom left hand corner of the "forbidden picture" (damn my eyes now hurt) - and here is what I got:

1. Robin solo (??? ???? ???)

2. Dizzy piano solo

3. Axl's solo/??? ????

4. Bumble solo Don't Cry

Something like an e-mail address looks to be written next to "Rocket Queen"?:o;)

i can see the items in the bottom left, as you said.. may be correct. and some kind o email next to roquet queen.. (maybe its thomase's <_< )

but i cant figure it out the text next to prostitue.. hv no idea. :(

Well, yes looking at the set list online is so terrible. Shit if u aint on the innernet then fucking missing out on the real stuff. I don't want a life I just want to analyse the fuck out Stinson's moustache. Very Dali, very Gazza.

Sailing? Fuck I thought it might be Cod Stewart song. Jesus that would be...hilarious! It can't be.

Perfect Crime!!! Rock the beast home. Garden of Eden. These fast like blisters songs are what new GNR should be doing. Cover some lost Illusions like The Garden.

No Easy Way Out from the Rocky 4 soundtrack would be nice and I should be so lucky by Kylie Minogue.

There are some dense people here in the forum. Im not saying everybody but there are quite a few.

Take a good long, close, hard look at the setlist people. All of the hits are crossed out. This picture was designed to screw with the people of the internet world that have been moaning and groaning about "when is GNR gonna change the setlist" etc. EVERY single one of the hit songs that put GNR on the map are gone. Im not saying that the ones that were not crossed out arent good songs... they are great, but they just arent the hits that MOST people want to hear when they go to a GNR concert.

Think about this... Most everyone that visits this forum wants GNR to make a killer comeback and so do I... But can you imagine what people would say about a concert where all that was played were the songs that were not crossed out in the SETLIST? I dont think a concert without any old songs would go over to well with the audience or the critics.

All I am saying is that someone loaded that setlist onto GNR's website to mess with the "pissers and moaners".

The positive part of the picture of the setlist is that we may have actually gotten a sneak peek of Chi Dem.

There are some dense people here in the forum. Im not saying everybody but there are quite a few.

Take a good long, close, hard look at the setlist people. All of the hits are crossed out. This picture was designed to screw with the people of the internet world that have been moaning and groaning about "when is GNR gonna change the setlist" etc. EVERY single one of the hit songs that put GNR on the map are gone. Im not saying that the ones that were not crossed out arent good songs... they are great, but they just arent the hits that MOST people want to hear when they go to a GNR concert.

Think about this... Most everyone that visits this forum wants GNR to make a killer comeback and so do I... But can you imagine what people would say about a concert where all that was played were the songs that were not crossed out in the SETLIST? I dont think a concert without any old songs would go over to well with the audience or the critics.

All I am saying is that someone loaded that setlist onto GNR's website to mess with the "pissers and moaners".

The positive part of the picture of the setlist is that we may have actually gotten a sneak peek of Chi Dem.

I completly agree with you,

Yup. They know what they're doing.