Robins beard

Moop

I think we should focus on robins pants instead, every video I see of him he is wearing spandex pants of different colors, put on a pair of fucking jeans, spandex is for the females in nsync. I don't mind Robins beard at all I'm glad he stopped shaving the front half of his head though, he stopped looking like a chinese monk

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well maybe Jesus can stop playing his guitar and go back to delivering miracles... Mind you, raising the dead and turning water into wine would pale into insignificance next to being able to deliver CD before the end of '06.

IMO those miracles are all probably about equal in terms of difficulty.

:rofl-lol:

I like the whole "Jesus" thing. We all know if Jesus came back and decided to join a rock band it would be Guns N' Roses.

Oh shit! Remember what Axl said back in '02? "If you're waiting for Chinese Democracy you might as well hold your breath for Jesus because the payoff will be greater."

NOW WE KNOW WHAT THE PAYOFF IS

Thats not a beard, thats the remnants of nena's braided armpit hair :drevil:

You should get your facts straight before writing something insulting. :rolleyes:

Robin never played with Nena live, it was Richard.

actually, i wasn't thinking about the fact that richard toured with nena, i never did, i was making a joke as to what it really was

Robins Beard, is great

It's even macking you lot (and me) talk about it

he looks different ..and very cool

I remember him when they came to Nott's england,. man he looked lengendery

"wizard" , couldent of put it better myself, altough i like the name Cave Man , too :)

Cave Man, wizard,Jesus...whatever, he's a welcomed member of the new Gnr, And im sure many fans are still Yet to adolize him :)

Lovin' the Buckethead Pic LMFAO!

I wonder why Del is even pissed off to begin with? He's a hack writer who became a GnR groupie and has basically been collecting paychecks for doing nothing for the last 15 years. Sounds like a pretty sweet deal to me.

As far as Robin is concerned, the zombie look was strange, but jesus in a trashbag and white tights is not exactly an upgrade....Who is he taking his fashion tips from, Buckethead?

I wonder why Del is even pissed off to begin with? He's a hack writer who became a GnR groupie and has basically been collecting paychecks for doing nothing for the last 15 years. Sounds like a pretty sweet deal to me.

As far as Robin is concerned, the zombie look was strange, but jesus in a trashbag and white tights is not exactly an upgrade....Who is he taking his fashion tips from, Buckethead?

actually i think the majority of people are quite content with how kickass he looks now.

his beard kicks ass and he looks like a pirate, which is cool cause pirates kick ass.

he at least fits now and im more than glad he dropped the zombie goth fag look he had in 2002.

so pretty much....

Cool looking rockstar> douchebag goth douche.