Message to Guns n' Roses

Griip

Dear Gunners

Don't think your fans don't support you, just because some aren't(minorities that makes a lot of noise). Keep playing what the fuck you like, how you want and when you want. Don't let the negative fuckheads that call themselfs fans get to you in any way, the majority of fans still thinks you kick ass, most of us "agrees" with Del James rant about the bullshit on the forums.

And, release CD rock1

Dear Gunners

Don't think your fans don't support you, just because some aren't(minorities that makes a lot of noise). Keep playing what the fuck you like, how you want and when you want. Don't let the negative fuckheads that call themselfs fans get to you in any way, the majority of fans still thinks you kick ass, most of us "agrees" with Del James rant about the bullshit on the forums.

And, release CD rock1

I agree, but GNR sure as hell doesn't need to be told this

A8R

They can do whatever they want and we can say whatever we want. This is a forum, afterall, and you can bet your ass that a lot of posters are gonna be obsessive to the point of insanity. When it all comes down to it, though, we're all here because we are fans of GNR. People can hold their own definitions of what a "true fan" is and all that other bullshit, but that's just getting into detailed nonsense.

I think the camp cares way too much about what is posted on these boards. It's not like anything said here is gonna garner mainstream awareness unless it's pretty fucking huge, in which case, they have a right to put a lid on the shit. All in all, though, both sides need to chill the crap out and attend to more important things.

Dear Gunners

And, release CD rock1

yea i agree could anyone post me a link to the del james rant please

They can do whatever they want and we can say whatever we want. This is a forum, afterall, and you can bet your ass that a lot of posters are gonna be obsessive to the point of insanity. When it all comes down to it, though, we're all here because we are fans of GNR. People can hold their own definitions of what a "true fan" is and all that other bullshit, but that's just getting into detailed nonsense.

I think the camp cares way too much about what is posted on these boards. It's not like anything said here is gonna garner mainstream awareness unless it's pretty fucking huge, in which case, they have a right to put a lid on the shit. All in all, though, both sides need to chill the crap out and attend to more important things.

Great post. Almost all of us are here because we love Axl and are interested in anything that he is doing musically. Who likes which group more or whatever doesn't really matter in the big scheme of things.

I think the reason they care about what goes on on the boards is because this is where the majority of the biggest fans (in other words, the ones that will spread the good news of their success) hang out and they fear too much negativity from their biggest fans will doom them to fail. Why they care after all these years is beyond me, but it is what it is.

Signed.

I saw GN'R this year in the UK, it was a fucking awesome experience, and despite what some people say, it was a great show despite what some people called a poor setlist. If you want to complain about the setlist, go to the show FIRST, then come away from it saying it was a let down because I bet you anything, you couldn't.

Dear Gunners

And, release CD

This is a joke isn't it? Please tell me that your not this fucken ignorant kissass. Are you trying to suck thier dicks or do you really think being a "positive" fan some how makes a differnce? People like you evidently like a castrated GNR. Do you even remember the spirit of GNR?

Ahh well...

I pledge to keep my sarcastic critical and insightful mouth shut. I promise to allow abuse to be hurled at me and my ilk for being Patient Loyal and above all else Investing in GNR. In the spirit of the New America....

can you feed me some more shit?

Um heres the most GNR thing I can say to a thread that says to post "Positive" ummm m FUCK YOU you chicken assed scared pussies.. do you think your nose up AXLS ass makes a difference?

I'm not a fucken cheerleader and I ain't a member of the spirit squad... and ifthe badass rocker of my youth can't take a beating by people that are his bread and butter then boohoo....

Edited by rockerman

Dear Gunners

And, release CD rock1

fucking n00b hypocrite

Dear Gunners

And, release CD rock1

You know, you had me up until the part you wrote "release CD".

I would have signed it otherwise. :drevil:

Dear Gunners

And, release CD rock1

You know, you had me up until the part you wrote "release CD".

I would have signed it otherwise. :drevil:

LOL, i was thinkin the same, you really undermined your whole point by putting that in.