Message to Guns n' Roses

Griip

Dear Gunners

Don't think your fans don't support you, just because some aren't(minorities that makes a lot of noise). Keep playing what the fuck you like, how you want and when you want. Don't let the negative fuckheads that call themselfs fans get to you in any way, the majority of fans still thinks you kick ass, most of us "agrees" with Del James rant about the bullshit on the forums.

And, release CD rock1

I do not need you to speak for me. You like putting up with bullshit and nonsense, go ahead. I am a man and I do not put up with this crap. It does not make me any less a fan because I do not want to suck Axl's dick like you do. Some of us are just making observations and some of you assholes like to say, we are against Axl and the band? You are a pussy if you let people disrespect you and you sit there and take it. Del James can stick his fucking hand up his own ass for all I care. We are the fans. We own them. They are nothing without us. There is a difference between constantly bitching about the same pitiless point and being unhappy with the way these assholes opperate. Because it is wrong. You guys don't mind being a bunch of twits, go ahead. Axl sings songs for a living, he is not going to save the world. get your fucking heads out of your stupid asses.

Dear Gunners

Don't think your fans don't support you, just because some aren't(minorities that makes a lot of noise). Keep playing what the fuck you like, how you want and when you want. Don't let the negative fuckheads that call themselfs fans get to you in any way, the majority of fans still thinks you kick ass, most of us "agrees" with Del James rant about the bullshit on the forums.

And, release CD rock1

I tried this a few days ago, and the post got taken off???, I agree 100% man. Dont let a few speak for the masses. Wierd how positive shit in society get no respect. See ya in Dec Axl!

Signed.

Not signed. Axl has enough yes-men without his fans joining their ranks. I'll stick to constructive criticism, discussion and showing my support by attending shows and buying the cd when its out. It seems to be enough for every other musician on the planet, but if you want to indulge this band's more childish tendencies, your call.

I really love the "I don't put up with this and that" attitude, fuckin' hilarious. Whoever wrote that long post that disagreed totally(1st page): I can see your point about the GNR spirit and blaha, but GNR should N O T think they're fans are disappointed by the shows, setlist, whatever because they're not, that's the fuckin' point of this thread. And, WHY WOULD I WANT TO "KISS ASS"!? Griip is got damn username on a fuckin' forum, I couldn't fuckin' care less, asswipe.

hmm ... signed

Dear Gunners

And, release CD rock1

fucking n00b hypocrite

so im gonna guess and say that i'm high right now because ... i think your status says newbie. DUMBASS fucktard

Dear Gunners

And, release CD rock1

fucking n00b hypocrite

this from the guy with 56 posts