Maybe we gonna hear Prostitute..

Hanoi Rocks

MSG is just another show no more special than the gig before or after it.

That's obviously false. I don't think anyone (especially Axl Rose) really thinks that Madison Sq. Garden is on a par with Ames (IA) Halifax (Novia Scotia) or Greensboro (NC).

This doesn't mean, of course, that these other shows aren't important and that the band won't do theirr best to put on a great show. But it is undeniable that more people will be paying attention to the MSG show than to any other show on the tour and that fact by itself makes it more important.

Spoken like someone who can't be there.

True.

I will be attending a "smaller" gig though (nova scotia) and I'm sure the setlist will be almost identical.

I'm sure Axl doesn't look at a calendar and say, "Hmm... Oh Boy! Madison Square Garden!! I must put on the best possible performance, c' mon guys let's play some new material, heck let's just give away free copies of the CD !! yah!! I'm gonna have to cut back on the partying tonight and make sure my voice is at it's physical peak, I must impress those critics and my fans! Oh boy!"

Edited by Jackamo

Because it's sold out doesn't mean anything special will happen. Shit, it doesn't even mean the place will be full. I saw Iron Maiden a few weeks ago in Toronto and the place was maybe a little more than half full and it was sold out

hehe maiden.....They really sucks..OMGF

Wasent so rare it wasent a full show? huh?

Noap

As wrong as can possibly be my friend. MSG is mucho importante. The New York Times will carry a review of this show and every Tom Dick and Harry accross the nation even in Iraq get's access to that newspaper because it and maybe The Los Angeles Times are the two which you might say serve as "The voice of our nation." If anything....anything goes wrong. If Axl goes on stage with so much as an untied shoe lace everyone will know it.....right down to setlist...I'm sure.

Because it's sold out doesn't mean anything special will happen. Shit, it doesn't even mean the place will be full. I saw Iron Maiden a few weeks ago in Toronto and the place was maybe a little more than half full and it was sold out

hehe maiden.....They really sucks..OMGF

Wasent so rare it wasent a full show? huh?

Noap

A fetus could type better than you.

Spoken like someone who can't be there.

True.

I will be attending a "smaller" gig though (nova scotia) and I'm sure the setlist will be almost identical.

I'm sure Axl doesn't look at a calendar and say, "Hmm... Oh Boy! Madison Square Garden!! I must put on the best possible performance, c' mon guys let's play some new material, heck let's just give away free copies of the CD !! yah!! I'm gonna have to cut back on the partying tonight and make sure my voice is at it's physical peak, I must impress those critics and my fans! Oh boy!"

i dunno man, i really think he might think that way (obviously not to that extent) but MSG is and has always been a big deal... why do you think there was a press release dedicated to the fact that it sold out?