Should Del James Apologize?

slush72

Del James seems like the obsessive pest. What kind of person would insult a fanbase that doesn't even belong to him...If he had any integrity, he would retract his comment on GNR's website and apologize to GNR's web forum fans. We are the ones paying his salary;buying GNR CD's, merchandise, and concert tickets.

Del needs to take Axl's dick out of his mouth and be a man.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thou i do agree in some ways to your topic,i think the phrase "Freedom of Speech" is correct for this situation. How many people on here have slagged off a band member....Hell even i have. You don't see Axl Emailing you Asking you to apoligies to him do you?

Door swings both ways im afraid...i just take it on the chin,even if i do agree with mostly all of what Del Wrote.

Ok, arent we going over the top here?

So what if he offended us, it was the best article on GNR lately.

His comments were about innernet fans in relation to the setlist. Well actually it wasnt he was saying GET A LIFE!

Well, whos to say what life is.

Obviously they have different perspective cos they are on tour with gnr and its all happening for them. Too busy to put out a record it seems...or get into a band to the detriment of your personal welfare.

It's true he didnt realise that the innernet is freedom of speech til someone dies. I think the innernet will out last GNFR.

Edited by wasted

Thou i do agree in some ways to your topic,i think the phrase "Freedom of Speech" is correct for this situation. How many people on here have slagged off a band member....Hell even i have. You don't see Axl Emailing you Asking you to apoligies to him do you?

Door swings both ways im afraid...i just take it on the chin,even if i do agree with mostly all of what Del Wrote.

I'm not slagging off a band member. I'm slagging off Axl's buttboy. Also what do you agree with in his article? It's a propoganda spin piece. Candy cane journalism.

Let's face it, Del has made a living with his nose in Axl's derriere.... He never has made anything himself and is lucky to be were he is at, probably getting Axl lefovers in his bed, which is pretty good.... Where was Del James during the 10 years absence and what did he do .... NOTHING !!!

Del James is payed by GNR....and therefore not writing what he thinks but what is best for his employer, AXL !!!

You're correct in saying that the GN'R fanbase doesn't belong to him, but it is a fanbase which he belongs to. Obviously because he is in such close contact with the band and he is privvy to all that insider information he felt the need to put us internet fans straight on a few things, and while I believe he could have been a bit more diplomatic in his approach he obviously felt angered by recent critisism's of band. The guy probably knows more than anybody how hard Axl has worked on this album and therefore he doesn't want to see him getting shot down before it's even released. I wouldn't take the guy's words to heart, he was only sticking up for a friend, one of his closet friends who needs people to stick by him more than ever nowadays.

Anyway, the only person that decides whether or not you are a real Guns N' Roses fan is you yourself. Not some douchebag that posts his blog on their official website.

Is Axl that vulnerable? Jesus, Axl has wiped the floor with the ex-gunners, drained the record label dry almost to the point of banruptcy, been touring on mad benders, cancelled shows, caused riots and is still dragging the fans through barbedwire to hear his album. A few people say some stuff about setlists and all of a sudden Axl is a trembling victim. Give me a break. He's kicking everyones ass, repeatedly. Del's article was sweet but has turned so sour.

Del James seems like the obsessive pest. What kind of person would insult a fanbase that doesn't even belong to him...If he had any integrity, he would retract his comment on GNR's website and apologize to GNR's web forum fans. We are the ones paying his salary;buying GNR CD's, merchandise, and concert tickets.

oh mah...lil sissie boys like you got offended...WTF are we going to do now?! :o

Del James article fucking Rocked!

Axl Rose haters should forever STFU! ...cuse yer all whinier little biatches who do nothing but bitch..bitch...bitch...bitch......Have done so for years! :lol:

Absolutely not. I took no offense to his letter.

Do we really need multiple threads about the same topic?