Should Del James Apologize?

slush72

Although I think that topics about band members beards and other topics based on petty thing are just plain stupid and groupyish, a member of the camp that you people have such a passion for to come out and dis you is just plain fucked up.

Edited by da_illest_in_402

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, why do you all care? Fuck Del James, he is no one. What he says or does means nothing. Why can't you all just move on and enjoy the band and the music. Why give a shit what some fat balding guy thinks? Because he's Axl's friend? It's obvious his little article wasn't his own total opinion. Just let it be.

Del James seems like the obsessive pest. What kind of person would insult a fanbase that doesn't even belong to him...If he had any integrity, he would retract his comment on GNR's website and apologize to GNR's web forum fans. We are the ones paying his salary;buying GNR CD's, merchandise, and concert tickets.

Del needs to take Axl's dick out of his mouth and be a man.

You answered your own question with 'if he had any integrity'. If he had any integrity, he wouldn't be on the tour at all, he'd be home with his kids and trying to write a fucking novel and be a success off his own back, rather than telling us how good Axl's bunghole tastes.

he shouldnt apoligize

that would mean his opinion matters... it doesnt

i judge that man less than i judge King dick/A_D at least hes a fan, obsessive and weird yes....but still a fan of axl rose, Del on the other hand is a yes man, given is daily bread to sell his soul, he is of no consequence

if he had to apoligize it would mean his opinion mattered....it matters less than Mercks

fuck the yes man, if this is his life achievement, to bask in anothers glory, then let him have it, he resides in the shadow of humanity

No.

it would be pointless..insincere and frankly a waste of time.

I think the message here is simple. The fans are sick and tired of the bullshit.

Ever hear of the fable of the little boy who cried wolf?

I think thats the case here.

No, he shouldn't apologize. That's ridiculous.

God forbid someone can express an opinion.

An official website should contain the opinions of the BAND. And if this is how the band feels about its fans, they can fuck right off. You think Bumblefoot and Tommy would really agree with Del's words? :no:

john kerry and del james have one thing in common , they should apologize

No they should keep thier fucken mouths shut.

I defend the right to free thought and free speech to the highest. Now that they have "blown thier loads" let them defend as best they can.

If he represnts the attitudes of the GNR camp... to my mind there is no bigger fuck you to a great many of the patient loyal fans.

Relax everyone.

They've taken the article down, so they must have read the responses and realized the comments were out of line.

I'm guessing Del wasn't familiar with today's GNR "fans," and I guess he got quite an earful when he read the responses. :D Perhaps - next time he'll take the time to actually read the forums for a few weeks and get to see who the fans are - instead of assuming they're all a bunch of 16-year old kids who have no jobs or responsibilities and no reason to complain when the band shows up two hours late every night. That may have been the way it was in GNR's heyday - but it isn't the case today. If he had taken the time to truly check out the forums, he would realize that many of the fans are over 25, have jobs, husbands/wives, kids and responsibilities -- and still found time to support the band during the "dry" years. These same people did check out the GNR shows - with many spending wads of cash on hotels and airfare to get there. So dissing them is lame. Shame on him.

Relax everyone.

They've taken the article down, so they must have read the responses and realized the comments were out of line.

I'm guessing Del wasn't familiar with today's GNR "fans," and I guess he got quite an earful when he read the responses. :D Perhaps - next time he'll take the time to actually read the forums for a few weeks and get to see who the fans are - instead of assuming they're all a bunch of 16-year old kids who have no jobs or responsibilities and no reason to complain when the band shows up two hours late every night. That may have been the way it was in GNR's heyday - but it isn't the case today. If he had taken the time to truly check out the forums, he would realize that many of the fans are over 25, have jobs, husbands/wives, kids and responsibilities -- and still found time to support the band during the "dry" years. These same people did check out the GNR shows - with many spending wads of cash on hotels and airfare to get there. So dissing them is lame. Shame on him.

As usual MAdison sooths and cools...the miffed hurt feelings of the forum masses :P

I didn't even read any of the replies to this but if any of you actually think he should apologize, you are the biggest fucking cunts in the world. Everything he said was fucking true! If you were to go to every single fucking show on this tour, then yeah I could understand where you could hope for a different set, but when you go to one or two shows and then read online reviews of the rest of them, fuck you if you think you have the right to complain. What ?you get sick of seeing the same set of songs appear in text in front of your eyes night after night? then stop reading the reviews you worthless fucks. Millions of people will see gnr on this tour, these mesageboards amke up what? a few thousand? That means absolutley nothing when you look at the whole picture. The rest of the millions of people are probabaly just fine with the set they are seeing and whatever else you guys can fucking find to complain about.

Del James seems like the obsessive pest. What kind of person would insult a fanbase that doesn't even belong to him...If he had any integrity, he would retract his comment on GNR's website and apologize to GNR's web forum fans. We are the ones paying his salary;buying GNR CD's, merchandise, and concert tickets.

Del needs to take Axl's dick out of his mouth and be a man.

He had every right to do what he did - And he was completely right for doing it. You all need to stop bitching and whining and thinking that you have a right to control this band. You seem to forget that GNR isn't the fucking Backstreet Boys. They will do what they want, when they want to - and thats the way it always has been. They dont care what time they are scheduled to play, theyll do it when THEY ARE FUCKING READY.

That is rock n' fuckin' roll. If you don't like it - Then don't go to their show, and don't buy CD, and get the fuck off the boards. No one is making you do anything - So stop fucking complaining. Del James doesnt owe us an apology - Thats ridiculous.