Should Del James Apologize?

slush72

I don't get it. It seems that some people on the GNR boards have serious issues. They keep on whining, bitching, and complaining, no matter what the fuck GNR camp does!!! Why don't you get a fucking life!!! What? Are you depressed because your momma didn't allow you any sleep-over party's when you were 6 years old?

Del James gives us some great news and inside information this week, and what do you people do? You go and open negativ topics about him and about Guns hating their fans. Even the newspaper can't write bigger garbage than you people. What's your fucking problem? Do you use XTC in the weekends? Because that gives you major downers during the week.

We should be thankful to Del for giving us some rare inside GNR information, because that doesn't happen to often for a GNR fan. I went to their concert in Nijmegen in the Netherlands, and I followed this board every day in 2006. There is so much stuff happening this year!!! 2006 is a great year for a GNR fan!!!

Del and Axl are right about those so called fans. Just take a look at those negative stupid topics. They are started by the same impotent assholes mentioned in Axl's rant and Del's column. If it bothers you that much, why don't you fucking mastrubate on all the old material every morning (that is, if you are mental enough to get an erection), move on, and find a new band to support. Untill then, get a fucking life!!!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another thread regarding issues descussed in countless other threads :o

Yeah but it was funny cos in the title he put 'FINCK' instead of think :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Seriously that is gold <_<

Yeah, I used that at a stand up gig last night. And now I'm covered in rotten eggs and tomatos. <_<

Del James is nothing in the GN'R history. He is not an important guy.

do you talk to the band on a regular basis? He does. I think that qualifies him as someone who has more right to write an article on the bands current events than anyone else regardless of what he has done in the past.

I don't get it. It seems that some people on the GNR boards have serious issues. They keep on whining, bitching, and complaining, no matter what the fuck GNR camp does!!! Why don't you get a fucking life!!! What? Are you depressed because your momma didn't allow you any sleep-over party's when you were 6 years old?

Del James gives us some great news and inside information this week, and what do you people do? You go and open negativ topics about him and about Guns hating their fans. Even the newspaper can't write bigger garbage than you people. What's your fucking problem? Do you use XTC in the weekends? Because that gives you major downers during the week.

We should be thankful to Del for giving us some rare inside GNR information, because that doesn't happen to often for a GNR fan. I went to their concert in Nijmegen in the Netherlands, and I followed this board every day in 2006. There is so much stuff happening this year!!! 2006 is a great year for a GNR fan!!!

Del and Axl are right about those so called fans. Just take a look at those negative stupid topics. They are started by the same impotent assholes mentioned in Axl's rant and Del's column. If it bothers you that much, why don't you fucking mastrubate on all the old material every morning (that is, if you are mental enough to get an erection), move on, and find a new band to support. Untill then, get a fucking life!!!

Ugh, you're REALLY stupid.

Del just said it as it is. Try and deal with it.

Boo. Fucking. Hoo.

The fans that see through the bullshit are the ones telling it like it is.

sorry but it's "the fans that see through the bullshit" are the ones making the bullshit by over analysing things witha pesimistic attitude and jumping to conclusions.

Del James seems like the obsessive pest. What kind of person would insult a fanbase that doesn't even belong to him...If he had any integrity, he would retract his comment on GNR's website and apologize to GNR's web forum fans. We are the ones paying his salary;buying GNR CD's, merchandise, and concert tickets.

Del needs to take Axl's dick out of his mouth and be a man.

Del dident ment every fucking GN'R fans on the boards.

He ment the ignorant loosers who keeps whining and complaining about GUns N' Roses.

I dident felt anything aigenst me, im sure some did tough.

woaahhhh.

everyone take a step back. firstly guns n roses are a rock band. they're not family, friends, health or wealth (to most)

a rock band is a form of entertainment, expression, art or whatever...

it is not something to start riots over, not something to take TOO seriously, not something to get aggressive over (apart from moshing)

basically, should anyone be insulted by Del... NO

does he owe an apology..... NO

Edited by NEU-YORK

Del James seems like the obsessive pest. What kind of person would insult a fanbase that doesn't even belong to him...If he had any integrity, he would retract his comment on GNR's website and apologize to GNR's web forum fans. We are the ones paying his salary;buying GNR CD's, merchandise, and concert tickets.

Del needs to take Axl's dick out of his mouth and be a man.

He had every right to do what he did - And he was completely right for doing it. You all need to stop bitching and whining and thinking that you have a right to control this band. You seem to forget that GNR isn't the fucking Backstreet Boys. They will do what they want, when they want to - and thats the way it always has been. They dont care what time they are scheduled to play, theyll do it when THEY ARE FUCKING READY.

That is rock n' fuckin' roll. If you don't like it - Then don't go to their show, and don't buy CD, and get the fuck off the boards. No one is making you do anything - So stop fucking complaining. Del James doesnt owe us an apology - Thats ridiculous.

well said!! rock3

no he shouldn't apologize you big fucking babies. jesus christ, do you realize how pathetic you all are, spending all day on the internet getting offended because somebody told you that you have no life outside the internet. grow up people, and go out and get a little fresh air.

Maybe one of you winey cry babies can sue him. That would make most of you feel better.

Nope. I think that Del James should be put in medieval style stocks and pelted with rancid tomatoes and other assorted rotten veg by members of this forum outside MSG, until he agrees to issue an unreserved apology :P