Should Del James Apologize?

slush72

Guest Georgiarain
Del James seems like the obsessive pest. What kind of person would insult a fanbase that doesn't even belong to him...If he had any integrity, he would retract his comment on GNR's website and apologize to GNR's web forum fans. We are the ones paying his salary;buying GNR CD's, merchandise, and concert tickets.

Del needs to take Axl's dick out of his mouth and be a man.

Man, some of you people really make some strong insults here. Some of us like to come on here to read about some positive updates on GnR, but make it hard to want to read sometimes. :shocked:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Del James seems like the obsessive pest.

Hahaha. The first sentence of your post just makes the rest of it invalid.

He's an obsessive pest? And you're asking for an appology? You DONT HAVE to listen to Guns N' Roses. You DONT HAVE to go see them. You DONT HAVE to be a FAN of Guns N Roses. It's your choice. You dont deserve an appology from Del or anyone else in the band.

GET... THE FUCK... OVER IT.

Fuckin' idiots sometimes... Jesus.

Del was 100% right

some people need to get a life and stop feeling the need to over-analyse every little thing as if they're owed something by this band

In other words, stop expressing your passion and you appreciation for this band.

no but stop bitching about things like the band owe it too them to make it different

I thought the article was dead on. We are a tiny percentage of the Gn'R fan base. Sure, we're more dedicated, but PLEASE don't think the band needs us.

We account for a very small percentage of their sales, too.

In addition, my employers pay me. If they show me disrepect, then I will give it back, and I have. MANY posters have been disrespectful, and this is your receipt.

Grow up. Life's hard. Stop whining, get off your ass, and live a life.

Sorry if that's too harsh, but people with ANY sense of entitlement, whether it's for food/clothing/shelter, nonmutual respect, or apologies, just piss me off. They drag the whole species down.

/Mike

Guest RonMexico82

Couldn't give a fuck what he or anybody else says, the only people who do are those that are sensitive at being labelled internet fanboy ubergeeks that haven't a life.

Clearly there is quite a few of them around here. :rofl-lol:

Del was 100% right

some people need to get a life and stop feeling the need to over-analyse every little thing as if they're owed something by this band

In other words, stop expressing your passion and you appreciation for this band.

especially when they don't like the band they bitch about! rock4

I didn't even read any of the replies to this but if any of you actually think he should apologize, you are the biggest fucking cunts in the world. Everything he said was fucking true! If you were to go to every single fucking show on this tour, then yeah I could understand where you could hope for a different set, but when you go to one or two shows and then read online reviews of the rest of them, fuck you if you think you have the right to complain. What ?you get sick of seeing the same set of songs appear in text in front of your eyes night after night? then stop reading the reviews you worthless fucks. Millions of people will see gnr on this tour, these mesageboards amke up what? a few thousand? That means absolutley nothing when you look at the whole picture. The rest of the millions of people are probabaly just fine with the set they are seeing and whatever else you guys can fucking find to complain about.

So all the complaining bothers you?

Then dont read the complaints YOU worthless fuck.

Ok as Del said - if the internet losers are such a pathetic minority that arent even worth caring about then how come it was so easy for Axl to notice the crowds of people singing the new songs that were leaked online?

Yeah so those 'downloading motherfuckers' and 'internet losers' are going to the shows. And I think they are important to the GNR fanbase.

Edited by blackvelvet