BBF and Frank are redoing some songs?

izzybrownstone

If it's true, no album this year period. It's just another in a long line of broken promises. I never fully believed that CD would be out this year, but at least I was somewhat optimistic. Now for a week or so we've been told shows had been rescheduled so Axl could put the "finishing touches"(this album has been having finishing touches for years) on the album and then this situation with Frank and Brain. It's pretty fucking simple: either CD is finished, which means it could still possibly(but not probably) be released this year, or Frank and Ron are redoing parts which could take God knows how long. Not that they can't play, but imagine how many takes of a track are done before Axl is satisfied? 10? 100? 1000? This has been going on for over a decade and I don't think the delay has been because the musicians couldn't pull off the tracks.

If it's true, no album this year period. It's just another in a long line of broken promises. I never fully believed that CD would be out this year, but at least I was somewhat optimistic. Now for a week or so we've been told shows had been rescheduled so Axl could put the "finishing touches"(this album has been having finishing touches for years) on the album and then this situation with Frank and Brain. It's pretty fucking simple: either CD is finished, which means it could still possibly(but not probably) be released this year, or Frank and Ron are redoing parts which could take God knows how long. Not that they can't play, but imagine how many takes of a track are done before Axl is satisfied? 10? 100? 1000? This has been going on for over a decade and I don't think the delay has been because the musicians couldn't pull off the tracks.

It'll be out this year. We don't know what goes on behind closed doors.