Beautiful still gonna be played or not

admiral50

I don't know about anyone else, but besides the typical fiasco with the set list, playing Christina Aguilera's "Beautiful" has got to go. We should be more concerned about this solo being played then the other set list problems. That is just how I see it at least. Since I am going to MSG show, I hope that it is omitted from the show. Does anyone know if it has been played the past two weeks????

I don't know about anyone else, but besides the typical fiasco with the set list, playing Christina Aguilera's "Beautiful" has got to go. We should be more concerned about this solo being played then the other set list problems. That is just how I see it at least. Since I am going to MSG show, I hope that it is omitted from the show. Does anyone know if it has been played the past two weeks????

wait until you go to the show until you bitch about the set list, I dont thick there is anything wrong with the set list, ive been to 2 show this year with the same set list on both, i didn,t give a fuck just glad there touring :P

If it was a Christina song, you know you'd love it. :krider:

it's not christina....it is the former lead singer of 4nonblondes who looks like slashs sister actually :P

Yea, but no one knows that and they feel guilty for liking a Christina song. I personally don't care if it was Milli Vanilli, that instrumental cover is boss. :shades:

OMG *cry, cry* we never even hear if Axl is still alive. WHAAAAA!

And now youre fucking moaning that the setlist isnt good enough? That they are not making you happy enough by getting out there every one of these nights and entertaining their fans? They can fucking pack it up, ditch out on this tour and you'll never see Guns again. You want that you stupid son of a bitch?

Be happy for what you have and maybe in the future you'll be pleased with even more.

And now youre fucking moaning that the setlist isnt good enough? That they are not making you happy enough by getting out there every one of these nights and entertaining their fans? They can fucking pack it up, ditch out on this tour and you'll never see Guns again. You want that you stupid son of a bitch?

Be happy for what you have and maybe in the future you'll be pleased with even more.

:lol:

Taking it to the max, huh, soldier.

Simmer down!

:lol:

Taking it to the max, huh, soldier.

Simmer down!

People need to get it in their heads that this is not the <insert your name here> tour. This is Guns N' Roses' Chinese Democracy Tour. So how about you enjoy what they give you, and stop whining or get the fuck out. Because Axl can do what he did in 2002 and just leave. And then what will be said?

"Oh Axl walked out on the fans.", "He walked out on the tour.", "He let us down." And whatever the fuck else along with how good the tour was going, etc. But right now all that can be said is negative and all that can be done is BITCH.

Some people are ungrateful. If I were in this band Id regret having at least a third of my fanbase too.

I like shows where they only play two Chinese Democracy songs. At those shows they play only one more Chinese Democracy song than they do Christina songs.

Maybe they should rename this tour the Chinese Democracy / Christina Aguilera world tour. You know, just so fans know what to expect.

BTW, if you haven't noticed, Christina has TONS of fans and his very popular. It might be good for ticket sales if they covered a few more of her songs. Maybe lose a few more Chinese Democracy songs, as Axl seems to think they won't be very popular with fans and prefers to cover AFD instead.

I agree, Guns should turn into a Christina cover band. :rofl-lol:

I like shows where they only play two Chinese Democracy songs. At those shows they play only one more Chinese Democracy song than they do Christina songs.

Maybe they should rename this tour the Chinese Democracy / Christina Aguilera world tour. You know, just so fans know what to expect.

BTW, if you haven't noticed, Christina has TONS of fans and his very popular. It might be good for ticket sales if they covered a few more of her songs. Maybe lose a few more Chinese Democracy songs, as Axl seems to think they won't be very popular with fans and prefers to cover AFD instead.

IT'S NOT A FUCKING COVER BAND! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, I'M SO SICK AND TIRED OF PEOPLE SAYING THEY'RE A COVER BAND BECAUSE THEY'RE MUSICIANS THAT COVER OTHER MUSICIAN'S SONGS! FUCK!

settle your kettle, I was kiddding. ;)

IT'S NOT A FUCKING COVER BAND! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, I'M SO SICK AND TIRED OF PEOPLE SAYING THEY'RE A COVER BAND BECAUSE THEY'RE MUSICIANS THAT COVER OTHER MUSICIAN'S SONGS! FUCK!

settle your kettle, I was kiddding. ;)

Kettle settled. Thanks Jackamo. I like it when you kid.

...LMAO