A thought I just had

Griip

Ye know, I just realized that the idea that Axl might not ever want to release CD because it's his "masterpiece" that has to be 110% perfect doesn't fit. Why? Because he released November Rain, a song that took what? 8 or more years to complete?

Ye know, I just realized that the idea that Axl might not ever want to release CD because it's his "masterpiece" that has to be 110% perfect doesn't fit. Why? Because he released November Rain, a song that took what? 8 or more years to complete?

"I just wanna go out there, give 110%, take it one day at a time, and help out the ballclub any way I can."

Is it me or does it seem like the excuses for the album not coming out are getting pretty thin. It is almost a foregone conclusion it is coming out sooner than later?

Although, January is the first month of the year, and "nu" is in the word JaNUary, and that is the phonetic way to spell "new" so maybe THATS when the new (or nu) album is coming out? JaNUary???Hmmm...... <_<

gotta love newbies

It's a good fuckin' comparison so fuckoff asswipe.

If ye can't remember it there's been a lot of doubt if he wants to release it because of this: the expectations and the fact he wants it to be perfect

gotta love newbies

It's a good fuckin' comparison so fuckoff asswipe.

If ye can't remember it there's been a lot of doubt if he wants to release it because of this: the expectations and the fact he wants it to be perfect

damn dude, you are being kinda reactionary, might I suggest you take about 8-10 yrs before you post again? This way you can give 110% :P

"I just wanna go out there, give 110%, take it one day at a time, and help out the ballclub any way I can."

Is it me or does it seem like the excuses for the album not coming out are getting pretty thin. It is almost a foregone conclusion it is coming out sooner than later?

Although, January is the first month of the year, and "nu" is in the word JaNUary, and that is the phonetic way to spell "new" so maybe THATS when the new (or nu) album is coming out? JaNUary???Hmmm...... <_<

OMG get a life :P