Proud woman

Axmel

Axl if you are reading this, I just want you to know that I am very proud of you. I think that everybody who accuses you of breaking the original band and the other awful things, are wrong. I understood why the band broke and I understand and give you the reason in make somethings different, those things different that worked a lot!!!!!

You are not alone, I am here for you. I saw you in the Puerto Rico concert and I think the concert was incredible and awesome. God bless you. I know and Puerto Rico knows it was full.

Since I knew GNR I fell in love with it and one of my dream was to go to a concert. Ten years after it became true. My next dream and goal is to know you.

You have all the reason in everything. You are brilliant and the most intelligent man I know.

AND THE ONE WHO WROTE A THEME TITLE AXL IS LIKE MICHAEL JACKSON.........

WELL I GOT TO SAY SOMETHING TO YOU

FU*******K YOU!!!!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Axl if you are reading this, I just want you to know that I am very proud of you. I think that everybody who accuses you of breaking the original band and the other awful things, are wrong. I understood why the band broke and I understand and give you the reason in make somethings different, those things different that worked a lot!!!!!

You are not alone, I am here for you. I saw you in the Puerto Rico concert and I think the concert was incredible and awesome. God bless you. I know and Puerto Rico knows it was full.

Since I knew GNR I fell in love with it and one of my dream was to go to a concert. Ten years after it became true. My next dream and goal is to know you.

You have all the reason in everything. You are brilliant and the most intelligent man I know.

FU*******K YOU!!!!

:laugh::laugh:

this fucking board is turning into the funny farm! Were you born in the barn or what?

just another chick who gets her panties wet when thinking about axl, save us your sick love song next time sweet heart.

FU*******K YOU!!!!

:laugh::laugh:

this fucking board is turning into the funny farm! Were you born in the barn or what?

just another chick who gets her panties wet when thinking about axl, save us your sick love song next time sweet heart.

nicely said man :rofl-lol:

FU*******K YOU!!!!

I'm having troubles filling in the *'s on that one. I don't think it's a real word.

And Axl himself doesn't have time to read message-boards, he's a very busy man.

Odds of Axl reading your little love note, are worse than "one in a million".

HI AXL IF YOUR READING THIS IAM AVG! I LOVE YOU SMELL MY UNDERPANTS BLAH BLAH BLAH

haha, wtf?.. i want to get to know you?, shit, shes probaly outside his hotel right now hanging from a tree with binoculars and a cell phone with axl on the other line, and she just breathes, while he says "hello?"

FU*******K YOU!!!!

It is nice that you support Axl, but put things into perspective. HE SINGS SONGS. And does not follow his own advice. Axl's songs give a different impression from the reality of who Axl is on a day to day. But that will never take away from all these great songs. Take Axl's advice, and do not wait on him, wait on Jesus. The payoff is a lot better:)

FU*******K YOU!!!!

Whoa, did that chick that stalked Axl finally get out of jail?

Axl, watch out! We may have just stumbled upon your Mark David Chapman!

:lol: I have said it once and I will say it again...I love this forum! That was a very sweet letter Axmel.

Agreed... Aussie... give the girl a break!

:lol: I have said it once and I will say it again...I love this forum! That was a very sweet letter Axmel.

Agreed... Aussie... give the girl a break!

what too harsh?, did you get sweet mixed up with

It's a bad obsession

It's always messin'

It's always messin' my mind

It's a bad obsession

It's always messin'

It's always messin' my mind

Too bad..... you're fucked up

hey if she takes any notice of me, she needs to disconnect and log back into the real world, thanks del.

Proud Australian!.

Edited by aussie_axl

FU*******K YOU!!!!

You're right. Axl is nothing like Michael Jackson. Axl beats women instead of molesting kids. I can see how that makes him a much better person. :rofl-lol:

hey give the gal a break. she's just posting her admiration for someone that means alot to her. also, Central Americans are very passionate about their music. in alot of cases it's all they have to give them hope. so i can see how she would feel so strongly.

i'd rather read that than Kaneda's "I'm smarter than Axl and Merck" posts.

hey give the gal a break. she's just posting her admiration for someone that means alot to her. also, Central Americans are very passionate about their music. in alot of cases it's all they have to give them hope. so i can see how she would feel so strongly.

i'd rather read that than Kaneda's "I'm smarter than Axl and Merck" posts.

ok your right there, too the girl that started this thread, i'm sorry for being an ass, i'm passionate about music too, everyone has dreams i guess. peace out!.

and shit anythings better then I'm smarter than Axl and Merck" posts