Chris Pitman Playing Drum Fills...

Tyler Drama

Well, I've been listening to the Rock In Rio 2006 bootleg, and you can hear Chris and Dizzy really good on it. So, I've noticed that it is infact Chris playing the opening drums during Better, and also playing some drum fills/acoustic guitar on IRS. What I don't get is why Chris is playing drums if they have a drummer who is probably capable of playing the exact same thing.

Well, I've been listening to the Rock In Rio 2006 bootleg, and you can hear Chris and Dizzy really good on it. So, I've noticed that it is infact Chris playing the opening drums during Better, and also playing some drum fills/acoustic guitar on IRS. What I don't get is why Chris is playing drums if they have a drummer who is probably capable of playing the exact same thing.

I don't know. I think Axl shouldn't sing the intro though. It should be instrumental. I just think it would sound better like that.

I don't know. I think Axl shouldn't sing the intro though. It should be instrumental. I just think it would sound better like that.

True, get Ron or Rich to use one of those voice box things Slash used to use in the illusion days and it would be a fucking KILLER intro.

A8R

yes, they're drum loops, popular with industrial bands etc. even when they have a drummer. i dont think it's THAT stupid, it definetly gives a different feel to the sound of the/a band

"True, get Ron or Rich to use one of those voice box things Slash used to use in the illusion days and it would be a fucking KILLER intro."

Wow, if Ron used a talkbox that would be an amazing intro... think Sweet Emotion.

Edited by KyleMac