Will Sabastian Bach get the fuck out the picture?

Kaneda

Anyone else sick of Sebastian Bach, the world's biggest lameass being all over GNR? And why the fuck does Axl even bring him up on stage to sing during a GNR show? Fucking Bach was making cameos on the UPN 9 for christs sake! Also, Bach is the biggest Axl ass kisser since Matt13. People get all excited when he praises Chinese D, but come on, Axl is this fools new meal ticket.

And by having Bach and Co opening up for this tour, it just shows that Axl is stuck in the past and surrounding himself with has-beens. Why didn't Axl get a band like The Killers to open for GNR? You know, get some youth to the show. I remember when Guns opened for the Stones, now if GNR are the stones, shouldn't a huge band for the youth open up for them?

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else sick of Sebastian Bach, the world's biggest lameass being all over GNR? And why the fuck does Axl even bring him up on stage to sing during a GNR show? Fucking Bach was making cameos on the UPN 9 for christs sake! Also, Bach is the biggest Axl ass kisser since Matt13. People get all excited when he praises Chinese D, but come on, Axl is this fools new meal ticket.

And by having Bach and Co opening up for this tour, it just shows that Axl is stuck in the past and surrounding himself with has-beens. Why didn't Axl get a band like The Killers to open for GNR? You know, get some youth to the show. I remember when Guns opened for the Stones, now if GNR are the stones, shouldn't a huge band for the youth open up for them?

I think you're the world's biggest lameass being all over GNR.

True story.

In fact, motion to label Kaneda as the world's biggest lameass all over GNR.

GNR LAW.

Edited by Matt13

The majority of GNR fans are also skid row fans. It brings back great memories for the both of them and there isn't anyone else better to tour with guns. The version of MM with baz is fucking killer and any true GNR fan knows that.

But then again you aren't a huge GNR fan. You're just some fuckhead with a computer and internet connection who sits on his ass complaining about GNR in a GNR fan forum. You need a breath of fresh air and indice something exciting in your life so the high point of your day isn't after posting a few paragraphs of Bullshit and getting an ego boost when some other fuckead who is just as pathetic as you agree's with you. You remind me of a spoiled angry child whining because he can't get something he wants and then yelling louder upon the realization that nobody gives a shit and it's all a lost cause.

A8R

Edited by allen8r

HAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

HAHAAHAHHAHAAHHAAAHAHHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAA

AAHAAHAHAAHAAHAAHAAH

I don't like Bach being in the mix either. Watch VH1's Supergroup and you can quickly see what an idiot this guy is. At least Axl is making him be the first opener and still bringing on a Papa Roach-calibur band to open next.

At the very least, having Bach in the fold gives us more opportunties to learn inside stuff. He's such an idiot that he'll surely continue to let out secrets during his countless photo ops that he seems to run to. Axl has seemily trained everyone else to keep quiet, but I don't think there's any hope in training Baz.

Edited by milkboy

I find him annoying as well, but not a big deal either way. Nice stab by including a board member in hypothesis, I got a chuckle. He tends to get all hot and bothered over that stuff. Naughty

Bach is a "Yes Man" with high RPM's and a low IQ, and Axl can easily manipulate him. Baz would probably let Axl have a night with his wife. I just wish Axl would quit having Bach guest with Gnr on "MY Michelle". Sebastion should come on stage and sing his 3 hit songs, and then go back to making "Savage Animal Part 2" for VH1.

I don't like Bach being in the mix either. Watch VH1's Supergroup and you can quickly see what an idiot this guy is. At least Axl is making him be the first opener and still bringing on a Papa Roach-calibur band to open next.

At the very least, having Bach in the fold gives us more opportunties to learn inside stuff. He's such an idiot that he'll surely continue to let out secrets during his countless photo ops that he seems to run to. Axl has seemily trained everyone else to keep quiet, but I don't think there's any hope in training Baz.

who fucking cares... If axe needs bass, it´s fucking ok. He´s got no true friends left...

If Bass is the key to get the cd, it´s ok.

We need the cd.

We need bass

and more cowbell

You're a fucking idiot dude. It shows axl is stuck in the past? not at all, it's just a smart move. When what most call "classic rock"(i hate that term) bands tour, they get other older bands to open for them...why you ask? because the people who are interested in seeing guns n roses play are most likely interested in seeing baz play. GN'R and Skid Row toured together before, so it is very likely they have a very similar fan base so why not get the ex skid row front man to join this tour? It really makes perfect sense. This is the same reason Areosmith tours with bands like KISS, Cheap Trick and Motley Crue rather than bands like the killers and muse and what not. Trust me dude, I was at inland invasion. The gnr fans didn't like the other bands playing it seemed and the fans of the other bands weren't too excited about gnr, some even left early. So why in the hell would they tour with a band like that? granted papa roac was there, but they are only on a selected number of shows for this tour.

Edited by Stiff Competition

Thats why Papa Roach is also opening for GNR.

...and BFMV opened for them during the summer. :huh:

Bach is exactly the kind of person Axl seems to like to surround himself with. He's utterly dependant on Axl to help his stuggling career and hasn't enough talent to be threatening. Bach has always been dependant on having someone with influence help him. Skid row got their record contract because jon bon jovi helped them and their debut album had a couple of good songs but it wasn't anything special. The song, "youth gone wild" was cliched drivel even for the time.

Axl is smart enough to know what he needs from his opening acts. They should be average to good but not good enough that they are show him up. He's not going to hire someone to open for GN'R who is going to be anywhere near as good as him. Bach serves a purpose and we're just going to have to get used to this annoying assclown.

Precisely. Another stupid thread by Kaneda. Yay.

Precisely. Another stupid thread by Kaneda. Yay.

agreed :book: