Will Sabastian Bach get the fuck out the picture?

Kaneda

Anyone else sick of Sebastian Bach, the world's biggest lameass being all over GNR? And why the fuck does Axl even bring him up on stage to sing during a GNR show? Fucking Bach was making cameos on the UPN 9 for christs sake! Also, Bach is the biggest Axl ass kisser since Matt13. People get all excited when he praises Chinese D, but come on, Axl is this fools new meal ticket.

And by having Bach and Co opening up for this tour, it just shows that Axl is stuck in the past and surrounding himself with has-beens. Why didn't Axl get a band like The Killers to open for GNR? You know, get some youth to the show. I remember when Guns opened for the Stones, now if GNR are the stones, shouldn't a huge band for the youth open up for them?

I readed somewhere that in one of the concerts of the past summer AXL introduced BAZ to the public as "The man who saved my life"......Well....I must say to you Kenada and to all the others whom are bitching about BAZ to stop bullshiting and think that maybe AXL wouldn't be here,touring again if BAZ would't had helped HIM out.

I advice to everyone whom speaks shit about BAZ to connect the brain to the mouth before opening it and go to kiss BAZ'ass to thank him for what he did for AXL..... :anger::fuckyou:

Everyone whom really cares about AXL and GNR must be grateful to BAZ and acclaim him not just for his undiniable talent but also for being a real friend for AXL when HE needed support.

BAZ IF YOU'LL EVER READ THIS I GOT TO TELL YOU TO DON'T GIVE SHIT ABOUT WHAT A BUNCH OF ASSHOLES THINKS ABOUT YOU!!!!

MANY OTHER PEOPLE KNOWS THAT YOU'RE A F**KING AMAZING SINGER AND A F**KING GREAT GUY....YOU ROCK!!! rock3:heart:

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else sick of Sebastian Bach, the world's biggest lameass being all over GNR? And why the fuck does Axl even bring him up on stage to sing during a GNR show? Fucking Bach was making cameos on the UPN 9 for christs sake! Also, Bach is the biggest Axl ass kisser since Matt13. People get all excited when he praises Chinese D, but come on, Axl is this fools new meal ticket.

And by having Bach and Co opening up for this tour, it just shows that Axl is stuck in the past and surrounding himself with has-beens. Why didn't Axl get a band like The Killers to open for GNR? You know, get some youth to the show. I remember when Guns opened for the Stones, now if GNR are the stones, shouldn't a huge band for the youth open up for them?

I readed somewhere that in one of the concerts of the past summer AXL introduced BAZ to the public as "The man who saved my life"......Well....I must say to you Kenada and to all the others whom are bitching about BAZ to stop bullshiting and think that maybe AXL wouldn't be here,touring again if BAZ would't had helped HIM out.

I advice to everyone whom speaks shit about BAZ to connect the brain to the mouth before opening it and go to kiss BAZ'ass to thank him for what he did for AXL..... :anger::fuckyou:

Everyone whom really cares about AXL and GNR must be grateful to BAZ and acclaim him not just for his undiniable talent but also for being a real friend for AXL when HE needed support.

BAZ IF YOU'LL EVER READ THIS I GOT TO TELL YOU TO DON'T GIVE SHIT ABOUT WHAT A BUNCH OF ASSHOLES THINKS ABOUT YOU!!!!

MANY OTHER PEOPLE KNOWS THAT YOU'RE A F**KING AMAZING SINGER AND A F**KING GREAT GUY....YOU ROCK!!! rock3:heart:

Yeah Bach! A large red font carries more weight than the opinion of a multitude of people! :blink:

hmm...if the guns were to make some changes i'd have to suggest getting an opener like

say maybe WOLFMOTHER or Chevelle or Arron Lewis(solo) or Chris Cornell(solo) or LP. And maybe use whatever star power Axl has to lure some other kickass special guest appearances...like other former band members, current day rockers like those named above and influential artists...jmo

HGZ

:fuckyou:

:)

I love sebastian :heart: .

Imo he's got one of the best voices in music history...

So he's a bit contradicting?Pretty sure every one is at times.

He's also sporatic, hyperactive, and a bit of a freak :xmasssanta: ...I guess I like him for the same reasons a lot of you hate him.

But I don't give two shits because i'm big enough to have my own opinion and avoid being immature and fighting about it.

Axl should get Oasis to open up for him at MSG. New Yorkers actually have good taste, so a concert with GnR and Oasis on the same bill would be a momentous event. Then Liam and Axl could get drunk and get into a scuffle with the somebody.

Loving the name haha

Monty

Baz is awesome. When I watched him play with Axl at Hammerstein, he had amazing chemistry without overshadowing Axl. He added an energy to the stage and show that brought it up a few notches, in my opinion, and the audience loved it. I thought he really added to the show and have not heard anybody (who has seen the show) say otherwise.

I think people should be grateful to Baz as well for helping to keep Axl in line. If you recall, he's the one who helped get Axl a doctor for his voice after the first two shows so that Axl wouldn't miss any gigs. He's also been by Axl's side overseas - and I wouldn't be surprised if he played a big role in ensuring Axl made it onstage every night. So, I think GNR fans should be thanking him. Baz is a good entertainer - and a good friend to Axl both onstage and off. He's also friendly with everybody. I have nothing but respect for the guy.

I think this thread is really lame - and feel embarrassed that Baz saw it.

But then - Oh look who started the thread - Kaneda, the attention-seeker. Shame on you Kaneda.

Baz is awesome. When I watched him play with Axl at Hammerstein, he had amazing chemistry without overshadowing Axl. He added an energy to the stage and show that brought it up a few notches, in my opinion, and the audience loved it. I thought he really added to the show and have not heard anybody (who has seen the show) say otherwise.

I think people should be grateful to Baz as well for helping to keep Axl in line. If you recall, he's the one who helped get Axl a doctor for his voice after the first two shows so that Axl wouldn't miss any gigs. He's also been by Axl's side overseas - and I wouldn't be surprised if he played a big role in ensuring Axl made it onstage every night. So, I think GNR fans should be thanking him. Baz is a good entertainer - and a good friend to Axl both onstage and off. He's also friendly with everybody. I have nothing but respect for the guy.

But then - Oh look who started the thread - Kaneda, the attention-seeker. Shame on you Kaneda.

I agree, although I wouldn't want Axl to become linked to Baz with the media because a lot of people outside of the genre fans consider Baz one of the hair metal jokes. He's a nice guy who brings a lot of energy to the gigs, but I'm happy to only hear him on one song.

I'd like to hear him do Nice Boys with Axl.

Madison is now waiting patiently for her backstage passes. :rolleyes:

Madison is now waiting patiently for her backstage passes. :rolleyes:

Oh give it a rest. :rolleyes:

Wanna slip me one of those for the Aus gigs? :xmasssanta: :kiss:

Has any of the Baz bashers ever heard that man sing? Or get a crowd amped up?? That muthafucker is awesome! His pipes are unmatched, even by Axl, and his stage presence is awesome. And as far as off stage goes.... he's just a hyper, talkative guy.. So fuck off and give the man some credit and go listen to Skid Row's 'Slave to the Grind' album! That shit will change ur mind about him, i guarentee it. HAHAHAH FUCKERS!!

hmm...if the guns were to make some changes i'd have to suggest getting an opener like

say maybe WOLFMOTHER or Chevelle or Arron Lewis(solo) or Chris Cornell(solo) or LP. And maybe use whatever star power Axl has to lure some other kickass special guest appearances...like other former band members, current day rockers like those named above and influential artists...jmo

HGZ

:fuckyou:

:)

Ya, lets bring in that boring ass bitch Aaron Lewis from Staind... cuz he rocks!! haahah. Chevelle sucks balls, however Chris Cornell would be cool..... but LINKIN PARK!!??? Those pricks need to die in a plane crash or something.. I got offended when i saw a clip of them trying to play Sweet Child 'o Mine, and Chester trying to sing it. Whatta joke ass fucking band, and they dont rock at all. I say Wolfmother would be cool, Silvertide, Buckcherry... someone like that. Or of course Baz always does the stage justice. Hey how bout Yngwie?? hahaha JK

Have anyone of you heard Frameshift-Abscence of empathy (with seb. bach as vocalist on every track)?

IF Chinese democracy comes anywhere near that (Yeah, of course Ï believe it will do) we should be extremely happy!! Go buy this record - Incredible music, incredible voice!

And it`s no hair-fuckin`metal. It`s good hard rock with a progressive edge!

THANK YOU!!! That album IS amazing, and the shitty thing is, is that no one knows about it. Oh well, I do, and you and a few other people... Instead we got muthafuckers on here saying that Linkin Park, or Staind should open for GnR. Whatta joke...