The Offspring

krissirge

rediscovered this band just recently...they we're my favorite band when I was like 14,then didn't listen for them a while,but now,since I'm broadening my musical tastes,decided to give them another try....Smash is a great album and Americana ain't bad also

any other fans:)

B)-->

QUOTE(mr.b @ Nov 3 2006, 08:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

When I was young, alas its not ment to be anymore... <_<

Same for me too. I remember 12 years ago the success of the ''Smash'', all kids at highschool loved this album. Most songs become great hits, I learnt all the lyrics by heart, allthough my English wasn't very gooo back then!

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mr.b @ Nov 3 2006, 08:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

Same for me too. I remember 12 years ago the success of the ''Smash'', all kids at highschool loved this album. Most songs become great hits, I learnt all the lyrics by heart, allthough my English wasn't very gooo back then!

Ya, they became really big when they went pop, they were everywhere...

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mr.b @ Nov 3 2006, 08:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

You still have the ''quote'' problem , wish I could help you, but I can't find out what goes wrong.

You still have the ''quote'' problem , wish I could help you, but I can't find out what goes wrong.

LOL, everyone has just ignored me. Nice to see someone is reading what i say... rock3

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mr.b @ Nov 3 2006, 09:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mr.b @ Nov 3 2006, 08:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

LOL, everyone has just ignored me. Nice to see someone is reading what i say... rock3

Fixed your quote problem.. you had an extra /quote in there

It still is wonky??? Are you on my msn sir?? I cant remember. Im getting old ok, thats my excuse and im sticking to it...

Bah you're right.. it worked for me for a second, but when I came back here it was screwed up :no:

Sorry for the false hope :ph34r:

And I use aim not msn.

Hmm okie, and they dont mix, so its not you. Iv kind of lost touch with everyone I used to talk to so.. Well thanx for trying. Wonder if this quote will work lol...

Haha. Dexter Holland was the man. I had the whole spikey hair going and all that shit. They along with Silverchair were really influnetial during my teenage angst years. I shudder to think what would've happened if emo was big back then. Nah, they were actually pretty awesome bands back then. Nothing like these shitty emo bands kids love these days.