They played "Down on the Farm"

RJ88

Fine they played Down on the farm but what's next? Nice boys,Reckless life,Estranged,Perfect crime,Prostitute? Is this some best of tour or a promotion for Chinese democracy.Ok,they play 5 songs from the new album but with the songs Your crazy and Used to love her added to the setlist they also played almost (beside One in a million) the complete Lies album. Is there a reason why the setlist is changed like this? Maybe it's because the shows are not selling out and they have to change something to atract the people. But what if this tour comes to an end and there is still no news about Chi.Dem. will you then still be a loyal G N' R fan?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fine they played Down on the farm but what's next? Nice boys,Reckless life,Estranged,Perfect crime,Prostitute? Is this some best of tour or a promotion for Chinese democracy.Ok,they play 5 songs from the new album but with the songs Your crazy and Used to love her added to the setlist they also played almost (beside One in a million) the complete Lies album. Is there a reason why the setlist is changed like this? Maybe it's because the shows are not selling out and they have to change something to atract the people. But what if this tour comes to an end and there is still no news about Chi.Dem. will you then still be a loyal G N' R fan?

i think it has to do with people bitchin about the setlist

i think it has to do with people bitchin about the setlist

And to keep the attention away from the new album. The more they play old songs,the more people talk about this songs. Down on the farm was played last night,Whooweee. <_< Axl told us that we will hear music this year what actually already happened. Merck told us the the new album will be released this year. When will Axl start talking about the new album and give us some info about it at the shows?? These shows are the best opportunity for them to talk and promote the album but they refuse to do it. Is there a reason why? When this year is come to an end and we still haven't any news about the album we will once again be dissapointed and aware that the same is happening as 4 years ago.

Good to hear they played Down on the Farm lastnight.

..was it a good performance? if so, sure hope a quality bootleg shows up soon :)

..until the *new* bootleg arrives here's the original:

Edited by dobadog

21 songs if you don't include solo music.

NICE!

01. Welcome To The Jungle

02. It's So Easy

03. Mr. Brownstone

04. Live and Let Die

05. Knockin' On Heaven's Door

06. You Could Be Mine

07. Robin Solo

08. Sweet Child O' Mine

09. Piano Jam

10. Dizzy Solo

11. The Blues

12. Robin Solo #2

13. Better

14. Band Introduction

15. Robin/Richard - "Beautiful"

16. Out Ta Get Me

17. Piano Jam #2

18. November Rain

19. Down On The Farm

20. Bumblefoot Solo - "Don't Cry"

21. Rocket Queen

22. I.R.S.

23. My Michelle (with Sebastian)

24. You're Crazy (LIES version)

25. Used To Love Her

26. Patience

27. Nightrain

---Encore---

28. Chinese Democracy

29. Paradise City

that is an amazing set..cant wait for the video

rock2

wonder what new song will be next :unsure:

I personally hope for Perfect motherfucking Crime! And someone better Bootleg it! Oh, why wasn't it played at Glasgow oh mighty Guns N Roses? Oh, well Kick it out now! You're rocking the USA!

whats the original version of down on the farm like?, by the band UK Sub

slower...sounds like it was made by someone on manic depressive drugs. more suited to the subject matter although i prefer gunses version despite that i think that guns n roses r the WORST band for doing covers.

slower...sounds like it was made by someone on manic depressive drugs. more suited to the subject matter although i prefer gunses version despite that i think that guns n roses r the WORST band for doing covers.

i'd like to hear the original.

i'd like to hear the original.

UK Subs - Down on the Farm - mp3

The Gn'R live performance sounds better. The UK Subs mix sounds slower and the guitar work not as good.

God, those vocals suck major ass... awful.

Cool setlist but they could definitely cut the fat on that....

"Piano Jam #2"?! Piano Jams, Dizzy Reeds solo, Beautiful, Finck's solo and the cover songs can be easily taken off without losing a beat.

I think, along with some others, that all the solos and pianna jams are to let Axl rest a little bit before the next song. I don't blame him, I would too after blistering out some of those tunes.