They played "Down on the Farm"

RJ88

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

go axl!! this is what i wanted!! cool setlist with some random GNR tunes.

now play DONT DAMN ME :P or COMA

I hope they'll play Coma and Axl will say in the beginning something like: now here is a song that were written by two Guns N' Roses members... one of 'em was me, and the other one who left a while ago is called Slash and this song is called "coma"

the crowd would go crazy, and he would show that he doesn't hate Slash anymore and he can say his name with out saying something bad before or after

go axl!! this is what i wanted!! cool setlist with some random GNR tunes.

now play DONT DAMN ME :P or COMA

I hope they'll play Coma and Axl will say in the beginning something like: now here is a song that were written by two Guns N' Roses members... one of 'em was me, and the other one who left a while ago is called Slash and this song is called "coma"

the crowd would go crazy, and he would show that he doesn't hate Slash anymore and he can say his name with out saying something bad before or after

Actually it would be pretty cool, I think mosr GNR fans are okay with current lineup, and it would be cool to think they have moved on personally, so we can too. Good point. How about VR opening for GNR after second new GNR album comes out in Spring 2008? rock1

Any special reasons why Axl should still hate Slash (if he ever did?) or why he would still mistreat Slash when talking to the crowd?

I don't think so.

I *think* they never really hated each other even if things were too tense.

I got over it a looong time ago although I would love to see them all perform one more time with the old 80's lineup.

PS: BTW Coma is my GN'R favorite song I would love to see them doin' it live one of these days ;)

Edited by john3voltas