Funny that Axl does everything we advised him on the forums

authorized_dealer

:)

LOL i also vomit over Axl. He is an insecure fuck. That's why he is taking so long to bring out the album and that's why he lived a like fucking caveman for 10 years. The man is a fucking idiot. But i like the music so that's why i like the fucking idiot. He better do what we tell him to do otherwise he walks around like a complete idiot in jersey's like some gangsta rapper. Now he is dressed in designer shit and dating hot models again. So if he listens to us he will turn out just fine. :)

I bet you're one of the fuckers who goes to shows just to throw shit at Axl. I bet you're this fucker right here

No i'm cheering like a little schoolgirl and going nuts. I was been sarcastic but i really believe he is a bit insecure and that's why he is taking so long on the album and hiding and shit. But i don't give a fuck as long as he give us some new music.

No i'm cheering like a little schoolgirl and going nuts. I was been sarcastic but i really believe he is a bit insecure and that's why he is taking so long on the album and hiding and shit. But i don't give a fuck as long as he give us some new music.

I disagree. I still think you're here to start shit too, with no avitar, no sig and only 80 posts in 300 days. But most of the members here, including me, are dealing with this thread calmly. And it's a good thing you didn't lash back at me because I was going to tell everyone how the trouble makers are sent to Guns concerts. We call them Holligans in England, but The United States has lists of holligans in every major city that they usually use for disrupting peaceful protests. But also for Guns concerts.

---EDIT---

I preserved this thread with every post above this one for the real fans who care, before obfuscation occurs. Notice the interaction between 4 certain posters who kept the thread alive and tried to stir you up. Use the image below, not this thread you're looking at, because certain posts above might get edited. I joined last night under "The Pretenders" for the sole purpose of doing what I just did.

"Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name. But what puzzled the holligans was, the nature of my game" :)

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/4968/thread2hx6.jpg

I'll go away now

Edited by The Pretenders

And good for him!! We told him to drop the stupid jersey's and guess what happened on the first leg of the new tour? He is looking good and like a rockstar!! The leaks came and people started yelling he better play those leaks and he did but still with allot of bitching that we are downloading motherfuckers.

We wanted some other songs on the setlist and he started bitching but guess what happened? Axl listened to us like a kid to his momma. He gave us new songs within one week after he probably heared about the fans bitching. First Axl is saying NO and starts bitching but afterwards we are always right and he follows our advices. Anyone who can't see that is blind! :)

meh i think axl can do what ever the fuck he wants but its nice to see good things happening

BUT

theres 2 things axl didnt do when we were going sick about it for 10 years

1) Reunion

2) CD Release

I agree with the reunion. But maybe who knows he has even tried since Slash came by his house. But on all the other things he is listening to us. He can't do what the fuck he wants because he likes to listen to our opinions and he follows them up. He is more insecure then we think.

Slash said he never came to his house, just a lie that Axl came up with... can't understand why he would lie about that though, maybe Merck got him up to it

And good for him!! We told him to drop the stupid jersey's and guess what happened on the first leg of the new tour? He is looking good and like a rockstar!! The leaks came and people started yelling he better play those leaks and he did but still with allot of bitching that we are downloading motherfuckers.

We wanted some other songs on the setlist and he started bitching but guess what happened? Axl listened to us like a kid to his momma. He gave us new songs within one week after he probably heared about the fans bitching. First Axl is saying NO and starts bitching but afterwards we are always right and he follows our advices. Anyone who can't see that is blind! :)

Where is Chi Dem?

Not doing EVERYTHING is he?

Slash said he never came to his house, just a lie that Axl came up with... can't understand why he would lie about that though, maybe Merck got him up to it

Or maybe Axl never said that to a reliable news source. Maybe SLASH never went to Axl's house if it wasn't a reliable news source.

I suggest checking sources before even making those kinds of statements. Here's a good place to start

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showforum=56

Guns_N_Roses_-_Lies-front.jpg

Edited by The Pretenders

I disagree. I still think you're here to start shit too, with no avitar, no sig and only 80 posts in 300 days. But most of the members here, including me, are dealing with this thread calmly.

Why would i post for 10 years if there is almost no news? I got other things to do. I'm 28 years old and not so much time to be hanging out like a big fan on these forums. When i was 14 i would do that but not anymore. I'm not a person to start shit at concerts man i got a good job and don't know a single reason to get in a fight or something for a concert i payd for.

But anyway i still got all the albums all the old shit when i used to be a big fan and i still love GNR. But probably not like most of you guys. I'm just waiting patiently for the album to drop and still loving to see them live after all these years. :) But if he isn't coming through with the album i probably will lose interest again if nothing happens. I used to be the biggest fan in the 80's and 90's but that shit can die too. When they started touring again in 2001 i picked up my old habit of being a GNR follower for a little bit. Not so much like i used to but hey people get older.

I still like reading about Axl and the fans reactions after all these years of silence. And because of a bith youth sentiment.

Edited by authorized_dealer

Like I said the Illusions have been unrepresented in the current setlist. I know not why. There's this big double album filled full of classics which you can plunder and they just do My Michelle or Out To Get Me again which don't really matter. Ok we would be saying do OTGM if it werent played but...

No I love OTGM - to me it's Axl's theme tune but if they are gonna play all the hits...then this is one that could be drop for a show for The Garden or just throw in another song?

I just think if theres a new song everytime they play people will feel better about the shows. Like was there when they played Perfect Crime in 91.