Questions, Thoughts, Scenarios

Leisure Rules

Hey people

I know its a forum- an expression of ideas and exchange of thoughts..but Im tired of reading scenarios about everything. Get a grip, the album will come out. Don't question everything. Why are some people so fuckin unsatisfied?? You're missing the point here.. It's about music, not discussing and passing judgement on what band members do. Who gave these people the right to do that? Respect the band, after all the music will come to your speakers soon. I cant take this hypocritism from people behind a computer screen anymore ohh ohh and what for?

Hey people

I know its a forum- an expression of ideas and exchange of thoughts..but Im tired of reading scenarios about everything. Get a grip, the album will come out. Don't question everything. Why are some people so fuckin unsatisfied?? You're missing the point here.. It's about music, not discussing and passing judgement on what band members do. Who gave these people the right to do that? Respect the band, after all the music will come to your speakers soon. I cant take this hypocritism from people behind a computer screen anymore ohh ohh and what for?

welcome to my world, just dont get it. good post, right to the point man. rock1

If you're tired of it, then you can stop reading it. I consider it a positive thing that there are so many people who care about this band, that they're actually willing to contribute well thought out ideas. In the absence of any solid information from the band, there isn't a lot else that we can talk about.

Without the very points you mention there is no point in the forum, i know it can get boring but to get the gold you sometimes have to search through the shit :o

actually you can constructively criticize the music, the band performances, and even the shows themselves, I think what he is referring to is the malicious nature of it, not constructive or helpful in any way. Also, who the hell cancriticize his marketing etc. NONE of us know what he wants to do with his music, and it is soley his choice. Axl doesnt tell me how to run my business or my life, so I wont tell him how to run his. I will just enjoy, or not enjoy the music, cause that is really what it is all albout THE MUSIC. Mot marketing or setlist order, and for god's sake not what his girlfriend looks like. Sometimes this site is like watching the View, cept there is no Elizabeth Hasselback :(

If what you say is true then when the album comes out the site will close. Will that happen?

Without the very points you mention there is no point in the forum, i know it can get boring but to get the gold you sometimes have to search through the shit :o

yes I understand the philosophy behind your reply man...but there is a big BUT here. What kind of gold are you going to get if you search through things like gossips and endless scenarios. What the fuck gave people right to judge AXL as a person , his way of living etc. AXL IS ONE OF THE MOST SUCCESSFUL FRONT MEN EVER IN ROCK HISTORY.. Never judge someone whos is successful.. If you people want to judge AXL then go to one of the shows that are taking place in America right now. See whats going on and say what you like and dont like. This will give good feedback and good feedback always makes everyone better..

P.S. Until CD comes out get your girlfriend in the hot tub and listen to "So Fine" (I read this on this forum - it was a great post)

If you're tired of it, then you can stop reading it. I consider it a positive thing that there are so many people who care about this band, that they're actually willing to contribute well thought out ideas. In the absence of any solid information from the band, there isn't a lot else that we can talk about.

I am going to continue reading everything on this forum about my all time fav band GUNS N ROSES. And I am -as you said- contributing my ideas on the crap that is constantly being posted

actually you can constructively criticize the music, the band performances, and even the shows themselves, I think what he is referring to is the malicious nature of it, not constructive or helpful in any way. Also, who the hell cancriticize his marketing etc. NONE of us know what he wants to do with his music, and it is soley his choice. Axl doesnt tell me how to run my business or my life, so I wont tell him how to run his. I will just enjoy, or not enjoy the music, cause that is really what it is all albout THE MUSIC. Mot marketing or setlist order, and for god's sake not what his girlfriend looks like. Sometimes this site is like watching the View, cept there is no Elizabeth Hasselback :(

If what you say is true then when the album comes out the site will close. Will that happen?

It's all part of the fandom dude. Go to ANY major band message board and if the singer etc is dating any model etc, there's going to be a thread. Just click on the threads that interest you and ignore the rest.