Where the fuck is the thread about the new record being produced in Area 51?

HardRockHero

Yo, there was a thread on here earlier by a guy saying maybe Axl is getting the new record made in Area 51 for secrecy and shit. A load of cats on here were trash talking him for it and shit.

I said, just wait, we cant fuckin be sure this thing isnt true because Axl is a crafty S-O-B, I wouldn't put it past him. Look now, where's the fucking thread gone?????????? I think it was too near the truth. Powerful people watch this board. That thread has gone now. Fuck it, this Area 51 shit could very fucking well be true. Dont diss shit, you see, until it's disproven. I'm gonna investigate this further.

Yo, there was a thread on here earlier by a guy saying maybe Axl is getting the new record made in Area 51 for secrecy and shit. A load of cats on here were trash talking him for it and shit.

I said, just wait, we cant fuckin be sure this thing isnt true because Axl is a crafty S-O-B, I wouldn't put it past him. Look now, where's the fucking thread gone?????????? I think it was too near the truth. Powerful people watch this board. That thread has gone now. Fuck it, this Area 51 shit could very fucking well be true. Dont diss shit, you see, until it's disproven. I'm gonna investigate this further.

dude one time my pee smelled like axl.

after a gnr show.

it's subtle, ya know? they want you to think it's all just a coincidence but then BAM yr out in the jungle and axl takes out a piece of yr brain. then you notice that axl starts to look like you, and that bumblefoot resembles your mother.......

Edited by ohyesindeed

Dude, relax.

We've merged at least five different threads into that one - and yours was one of them. It seems everybody wants to start their own thread to offer their own personal opinion on the album's release - even when there's already an existing thread on this topic. :monkey:

So, to prevent the forum from becoming one massive page of threads all talking about the same topic, we simply merged them all together. It doesn't mean we give one person's personal theory any more credibility than another one.