EAT MY SILKWORMS has conducted an exclusive interview with SEBASTIAN BACH!

adnan

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ain't it Fun..........is definately a song.............that cannot be played without Slash's guitar style and tone. If they try it with this band, it will sound like SHIT.

What's funnier is that the song was written by The Dead Boys.

And anyone who listens to them should know their music is more basic than New Gn'R's.

How did you do this??

This is fucking great :laugh:

Through his myspace. We're working on interviews with various GN'R insiders and some oddball personalities as well, such as the vietnamese Youtube Axl impersonator.

HA, that's awesome! Nice work, guys. B)

8. WILL YOU BUY "CHINESE DEMOCRACY" OR ARE YOU A "DOWNLOADING MOTHERFUCKER"??

take a guess....

Ok Bach, I'll take a guess..................you are probably gonna download because by now..........you are probably a broke motherfucker.

Baz made more in one week than you will ever make in your life.

A8R

8. WILL YOU BUY "CHINESE DEMOCRACY" OR ARE YOU A "DOWNLOADING MOTHERFUCKER"??

take a guess....

Ok Bach, I'll take a guess..................you are probably gonna download because by now..........you are probably a broke motherfucker.

Baz made more in one week than you will ever make in your life.

A8R

I'll take the fact that I don't need to kiss ass, over Bach's money.................ANY DAY!!!! ;)

Edited by da_illest_in_402

Ain't It Fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub::wub: Axl LISTEN TO BAZ this time!!!!!!!!!!!! rock3

Kannon.

Ain't it Fun..........is definately a song.............that cannot be played without Slash's guitar style and tone. If they try it with this band, it will sound like SHIT.

Yeah since its not even a GN'R song. Slash didnt even write it. :rolleyes:

Ain't It Fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub::wub: Axl LISTEN TO BAZ this time!!!!!!!!!!!! rock3

Kannon.

But he sure did pull it off on S.I. though, didn't he.

Kannon.

But he sure did pull it off on S.I. though, didn't he.

Yeah but if Finck can play Sweet Child, then he def. can play Aint It Fun.

haha, great interview..

2. BESIDES "MY MICHELLE", WHICH SONG WOULD YOU LIKE TO PERFORM WITH AXL & CREW INSTEAD??

I'd like to sing every song lol. But lately I've been trying to convince Axl to play AINT IT FUN which is my favortite track on the spaghetty cd. It's fucking killer,

and I could play the role of Michael Monroe, and Axl could be well... Axl. Man, I just love blaring the hell outta that track on the road and it would be so killer live.

Ain't It Fun is up there with the best of Gn'R cover songs. Slash does such a great job on the track, i cannot imagine the new line up making anytihng more of the song.