Eulogy of A Broken Heart

the_estranged1

this song as well as other loveable future classics

Two Hours till Riot

Stagetime Aint Real Time

Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is? (chicago cover)

OHHHWAHOOOOO all you fuckers in the cheap seats

all you punks out there on the floor

its you who showed up THREE HOURS TO EARLY

so what you giving me shit for??

So you have piss while waiting

some of you have to crash out on the floor

I dont give a fuck oh no oh no noooooooooooooooo cuz

thats what DEL sez what rock and roll is for..... ( this song works to The Blues music...try it)

these songs address Axls "personal take on things"

Drive the Car

All I wanted to do was climb behind the wheel

put you guys in the trunk

this is my car now

this is my car now

All you guys were along for the ride stepping into my spotlight

and I ll DRIVE this car.......over a cliff...

.Cuz I used to love you

but I had to kill you.......

You sued me to much

you made it rough....

Now I'm driving the car....................<lyrics are in question as this demo has not surfaced YET

Edited by rockerman

Is Eulogy of A Broken Heart an acutal song being talked about for CD or an album after that, or is it one of the many titles of songs people have made up. Just by the title it sounds like it could be on e of Axls "Big Guns"

I've never even heard that one. It's most likely made up

A8R

I think these that were hearing are distractions. These are the fillers' of this album. Like I said before and the tone of Del's rant is that these songs are what I'd call "sacrifices" because Axl had barely even sang them for the first time before they were hitting the internet.

When there is a new song introduced to the setlist...that will be the signal that CD is getting ready or has already dropped. IMO

Axl has said that the album is 18 songs. He has also said that these songs are the ones he and the band are considering NOT putting on the album.

I've read some rumours about it, that it's an epic pianoballad, best ballad Axl's ever written, and the song, which will put GNR back on the map... :rolleyes:

Of course, all of this can be bullshit, but I really hope not, since IMO, songs like these are Axls best.

this song as well as other loveable future classics

Two Hours till Riot

Stagetime Aint Real Time

Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is? (chicago cover)

OHHHWAHOOOOO all you fuckers in the cheap seats

all you punks out there on the floor

its you who showed up THREE HOURS TO EARLY

so what you giving me shit for??

So you have piss while waiting

some of you have to crash out on the floor

I dont give a fuck oh no oh no noooooooooooooooo cuz

thats what DEL sez what rock and roll is for..... ( this song works to The Blues music...try it)

these songs address Axls "personal take on things"

Drive the Car

All I wanted to do was climb behind the wheel

put you guys in the trunk

this is my car now

this is my car now

All you guys were along for the ride stepping into my spotlight

and I ll DRIVE this car.......over a cliff...

.Cuz I used to love you

but I had to kill you.......

You sued me to much

you made it rough....

Now I'm driving the car....................<lyrics are in question as this demo has not surfaced YET

COME on PEOPLE you know you wanna sing along! rock1

Edited by rockerman

was this not a piano ballad Axl had written for a soundtrack years ago but the producers didn't want it?

its apparently his deepest song ever, but never to be heard

You're thinking of "This I love", mate.

damn,i know this "eulogy" song from somewhere though i just can't remember where :(

i always thought of "this i love" to be a fast adrenaline song

I think these that were hearing are distractions. These are the fillers' of this album. Like I said before and the tone of Del's rant is that these songs are what I'd call "sacrifices" because Axl had barely even sang them for the first time before they were hitting the internet.

When there is a new song introduced to the setlist...that will be the signal that CD is getting ready or has already dropped. IMO

Axl has said that the album is 18 songs. He has also said that these songs are the ones he and the band are considering NOT putting on the album.

Where did you hear that? And why would he want Better to be used in an ad then?

Is Eulogy of A Broken Heart an acutal song being talked about for CD or an album after that, or is it one of the many titles of songs people have made up. Just by the title it sounds like it could be on e of Axls "Big Guns"

news to me. Have never heard of Eulogy of A Broken Heart. Seb has probably had a hearing :D

Where did you hear that? And why would he want Better to be used in an ad then?

When Axl played in Leeds o 02 I think... he did a little rant where he described what was going to happen. He said that there are 3 albums worth of material and that when each one runs its course the other will drop.

He said 18 songs. THen he went on to say that they were playing songs that they were considering not putting on the album. This was before the leaks of course.

The leaks were a too convienient accident to be anything other than deliberate. Its like a sampler before the meal is served. Enough to stir up some media, enough to wet the appetites of the fans and enough to place a buzz in the ears of potential new fans.

One thing that the last tour really lacked was any promotion. Outside a very small few people-no one had heard any of the new material. The audience seemed confused in many cases when Madagascar and Chinese Democracy were played because they had no clue that this was not part of the old set.

I personaly hate the "big guns" classifications as it leads people to think there are MUCH better tracks out there than the ones we've heared. And I don't believe there are. It will only create a letdown.

Wasn't it Axl, or someone else in the GN'R camp, that first mentioned that classification? So you can hardly blame fans for thinking there are better tracks. Although that was back in 2002, so I suppose the songs we've heard this year could be what they meant by 'big guns'. I would say, for the most part, they are superior to the songs we got in 2002.

there must be some amazing tracks on this record for everyone to keep saying "mind blowing", "earth shattering", "awsome", "incredible". i mean what we have heard has all been good and all, but do any of the songs thus far really match these type of phrases? what do you think?