a message to the gnr camp!

aussie_axl

Ok i think it's clear now that people from the gnr camp read the boards, i would just like to point out that the criticism that comes from this board is healthy!, where not the enemy because we want this band to make a successful comeback, yes there’s a small number of cupcakes, but most of the people here that complain want the best for gnr!, and no..... it's not all we do, we have positive comments too, gnr just choose to fucus on the negative!

we told axl to ditch the homie G look, he did......it's gone down well, well much better then the 2002 reaction anyway, that’s just one thing, i know there’s more, but if you get boards like HTGTH...... you have people going on about how cool 2002 was, and that everything and i mean everything gnr do is perfect, it's just not reality, and gnr would still be a mainstream joke, wouldn't the gnr camp want honesty from fans? not just blind love sick dickheads? i think the criticism on this board is a healthy one, one gnr shouldn't take it to heart, they shouldn't focus on the cupcakes, stop focusing on them, people know there cupcakes, ......but to choose which criticisms they should learn from, because when it comes down to it where the ones there hoping to please.

axlites and cupcakes...both as bad as each other, Extremist stay the fuck out of this thread :xmasssanta: !.

Edited by aussie_axl

Were just a bunch of Bad Apples

I used to love her , she was one in a million, my rocket queen my michelle. I'd tell her no matter where you are I think about you. I'd pull her close and say to her your so fine... you could be mine. She'd whisper Patience....there will be a time when Anything Goes. Once I took the Nighttrain to see her. That Locomotive moved on throught the night. She opened the door and said Welcome to my world and I was like whoa...more like welcome to the jungle baby.

So I asked "hey wheres your mama kin?" She said shes out there walking in the cold November rain. That was strange I thought to myself but then again they had been estranged for some time. That home was constantly a level of civil war. It had been that way every since her mommas cooking had put her in a coma.I said hey why dont you move to the city? She said ummm its been like 14 years. I said so? You gotta live and let die otherwise your gonna be nothing but dust and bones.

She sighed and looked away and said yeah Iv'e been down on the farm to long thinking about knocking on heavens door. It would be nice to go back to Paradise City for a while. Iv'e been pretty tied up for a while now since I don't have you.

Just then her momma came in and caught her and me and she screamed What the hell you doing to this sweet child o'mine!? and I was like Whoa..." back off bitch." Then her momma started to tear up and I was like "Don't Cry."

I said look I ain't gonna beat a dead horse but heres the break down. Nice boys don't play rock and roll. She said Oh yeah? 'Your crazy. She then pulled a gun on me pointed it at my head.... " How you like these shotgun blues now punk... still wanna get in the ring? She then led me out to the garden. I yelped hey I don't wanna die here and ol' momma said Well see I may just blow your punk ass back to the garden of eden. Your one bad apple Mr. Rockerman for all your yesterdays I have a notion to shoot you right between the eyes. You aint the first and you wont be the last but dont damn me cuz you know its a perfect crime. For all this time I have been living right next door to hell and I have the raw power and the attitudeand I just dont care about you. You can't put your arms around a memory. Me and Mr. Brownstone have raised our little girl to be a good girl. You walt in here and think its so easy....its like all you punks are out to get me.

I said look I wish I knew you better and there was a time when I would have been able too, is it to late to start over again? I know I've lived a reckless life and all but you dont have to shoot me. I'm a human being." She scoffed and spit in the dirt and said... you aint no new rose all dressed up in your black leather. You aint the first to do your double talking jive with my little girl. Its like you have some kind of bad obsession with her or something.

Edited by rockerman

I used to love her , she was one in a million, my rocket queen my michelle. I'd tell her no matter where you are I think about you. I'd pull her close and she'd whisper Patience....there will be a time when Anything Goes. Once I took the Nighttrain to see her. That Locomotive moved on throught the night. She opened the door and said Welcome to my world and I was like whoa...more like welcome to the jungle baby.

So I asked "hey wheres your mama kin?" She said shes out there walking in the cold november rain. That was strange I thought to myself but then again they had been estranged for some time constantly. at civil war. It had been that way every since her mommas cooking had put her in a coma.

I said hey why dont you move to the city? She said ummm its been like 14 years. I said so? You gotta live and let die otherwise your gonna be nothing but dust and bones.

She sighed and looked away and said yeagh Iv'e been down on the farm to long thinking about knocking on heavens door. It would be nice to go back to Paradise City for a while. Iv'e been pretty tied up for a while now ince I don't have you.

Just then her momma came in and caught her and me and she screamed What the hell you doing to this sweet child o'mine!? and I was like Whoa..." back off bitch." Then her momma started to tear up and I was like "Don't Cry."

haha!

I used to love her , she was one in a million, my rocket queen my michelle. I'd tell her no matter where you are I think about you. I'd pull her close and she'd whisper Patience....there will be a time when Anything Goes. Once I took the Nighttrain to see her. That Locomotive moved on throught the night. She opened the door and said Welcome to my world and I was like whoa...more like welcome to the jungle baby.

So I asked "hey wheres your mama kin?" She said shes out there walking in the cold november rain. That was strange I thought to myself but then again they had been estranged for some time constantly. at civil war. It had been that way every since her mommas cooking had put her in a coma.

I said hey why dont you move to the city? She said ummm its been like 14 years. I said so? You gotta live and let die otherwise your gonna be nothing but dust and bones.

She sighed and looked away and said yeagh Iv'e been down on the farm to long thinking about knocking on heavens door. It would be nice to go back to Paradise City for a while. Iv'e been pretty tied up for a while now ince I don't have you.

Ha! :lol: Dude, you're just a west coast struttin', one bad mother!

HTGTH does not think 02 was good. It's the same amount of critisism there as it is here, but since they got the cencorship it's less blatant and harsh compared to this site. It's still a good site, so don't slag it cause the webmaster is in a tight spot at the moment.

See the edited version :xmassrudolph:

Haha... ace! :rofl-lol:

HTGTH does not think 02 was good. It's the same amount of critisism there as it is here, but since they got the cencorship it's less blatant and harsh compared to this site. It's still a good site, so don't slag it cause the webmaster is in a tight spot at the moment.

The webmaster over at HTGTH can suck my dick just like he licks Mercks butthole. Forums are for discussion and as long as the rules are being followed threads should be allowed to be about anything. If people don´t liek the threads, stay the fuck out! And Jarmo, stop creating new users on MyGnr to try to make us come back to HTGTH. You fucked up big time!

Haha... ace! :rofl-lol:

That is awesome!! :xmasssanta:

I used to love her , she was one in a million, my rocket queen my michelle. I'd tell her no matter where you are I think about you. I'd pull her close and say to her your so fine... you could be mine. She'd whisper Patience....there will be a time when Anything Goes. Once I took the Nighttrain to see her. That Locomotive moved on throught the night. She opened the door and said Welcome to my world and I was like whoa...more like welcome to the jungle baby.

So I asked "hey wheres your mama kin?" She said shes out there walking in the cold November rain. That was strange I thought to myself but then again they had been estranged for some time. That home was constantly a level of civil war. It had been that way every since her mommas cooking had put her in a coma.I said hey why dont you move to the city? She said ummm its been like 14 years. I said so? You gotta live and let die otherwise your gonna be nothing but dust and bones.

She sighed and looked away and said yeah Iv'e been down on the farm to long thinking about knocking on heavens door. It would be nice to go back to Paradise City for a while. Iv'e been pretty tied up for a while now since I don't have you.

I said look I ain't gonna beat a dead horse but heres the break down. Nice boys don't play rock and roll. She said Oh yeah? 'Your crazy. She then pulled a gun on me pointed it at my head.... " How you like these shotgun blues now punk... still wanna get in the ring? She then led me out to the garden. I yelped hey I don't wanna die here and ol' momma said Well see I may just blow your punk ass back to the garden of eden. Your one bad apple Mr. Rockerman for all your yesterdays I have a notion to shoot you right between the eyes. You aint the first and you wont be the last but dont damn me cuz you know its a perfect crime. For all this time I have been living right next door to hell and I have the raw power and the attitudeand I just dont care about you. You can't put your arms around a memory. Me and Mr. Brownstone have raised our little girl to be a good girl. You walt in here and think its so easy....its like all you punks are out to get me.

I said look I wish I knew you better and there was a time when I would have been able too, is it to late to start over again? I know I've lived a reckless life and all but you dont have to shoot me. I'm a human being." She scoffed and spit in the dirt and said... you aint no new rose all dressed up in your black leather. You aint the first to do your double talking jive with my little girl. Its like you have some kind of bad obsession with her or something.

The edited version rock1

Haha, that must be the best way to waste your time I've seen this week, nice job :P

Haha, that must be the best way to waste your time I've seen this week, nice job :P

why have i got a buch a COCKsuckers highjacking my thread?. tho i enjoyed reading this one lol.