Split GA Floor

AxlsSweetChild

He did not... I was on the barricade in the back GA and that mic landed in the VIP section.. if he threw it into the first few rows I would have caught it...

and I don't want to start shit but I was standing in line with many people at the front of the GA line who had no idea what the hell was going on with the GA floor and PS... both me and my boyfriend, who was with me and also didnt know about the split floor, have posted more here than you..

Edited by AxlsSweetChild

He did not... I was on the barricade in the back GA and that mic landed in the VIP section.. if he threw it into the first few rows I would have caught it...

and I don't want to start shit but I was standing in line with many people at the front of the GA line who had no idea what the hell was going on with the GA floor and PS... both me and my boyfriend, who was with me and also didnt know about the split floor, have posted more here than you..

ok i was in section 123 which was directly infront of the GA back.A dude in the vip section jumped up and tried to catch it but he missed The mic went over the VIP Ga and landed maybe 3 people deep from the Ga back railing on the right hand side of the arena. It looked liked no one caught it and they were srambling for it. Again it happpened right infront of my section.

Hah! I recognize you. You were the girl about 4 people in front of me and my buddies. You were first and ended up in the back. If it makes you feel better, I got the setlist from Sebastian Bach and Papa Roach along with 3 guitar picks from Axl, Robert and Bumblefoot :)