Met Bumblefoot last night

HollyWoodRose84

I though the show was solid. Def not a sell out but awesome nonetheless. I ran into Bumblefoot (see pic below). I didn't want to sit through Papa Roach's set so I went out to grab a beer with my friends and I ran right into him. He was just walking around the arena and I just walked up to him and started talking. I actually though for a few seconds that it was some fan who was dressed up like him, but then I saw the VIP badge. I couldnt believe it really was him. he's not a big guy. He literally blends in with the crowd and it was funny because out of the hundreds of people around me, I was the only person who recognized him. I also met his wife who was super sweet. I told him that he has the support of millions of fans around the world and he thanked me for that. I did ask him about the whole Merk leaving Sanctuary bit and if it would affect the album. He said that it actually might but from the looks of things the album is still scheduled to come out this year. He also said that him and Frank played on a few of the songs on the album and he told me that we would all be "blown away." We talked for about 30 min. Mostly about random stuff. I didn't want to bore him with the same old questions. Ron is truly a great guy. I told him that I'd be at the MSG show and he said that he hoped to run into me again so we could chat more. He asked if I would be hanging around after the show because there was going to be an after party but I told him that I had to be up for work at 5. Just my luck right???? Anyway, here's the pic, sorry its so small. See you all at MSG!!!

-HollyWoodRose

th_www.jpg

Awesome. BBF seems like a cool guy- shit, who else would go walking around the arena right before a show, and end up chatting with fans? Class act. B)

LOL yeah man it was so funny he was just wandering around with his wife and i came up to him with the biggest smile on my face. I think my exact words were "Dude you are fucking awesome!" It was funny because I told him that I loved what he did with Nightrain and he said "Really? Thank you so much man I'll be thinking about that when I play it tonight" And it's funny because anyone at the concert will know that his guitar stopped working during that song!!!! I felt like I jinxed him LOL!!! He didn't even get to do the solo. I was pissed and laughing at the same time. Anyway..it was an awesome shoe and Ron is the man.

lol so Ron Thal invited u to an after show party, and you declined cos you had work in the morning? MAN! Id gladly get fired to be at the same party as Ron. thats a once in a lifetime thing man. Still, guess we gotta respect your dedication to duty haha. Nice work man. You lucky bastard

so...wait a minute...bumblefoot and frank are going to be on chinese democracy? is that what he said to you?

please answer me, I need to be sure...

anyway that's fuckin' cool man he seems like a good guy and a talented musician...

this is a great band... rock3

Edited by Rovim

so...wait a minute...bumblefoot and frank are going to be on chinese democracy? is that what he said to you?

please answer me, I need to be sure...

anyway that's fuckin' cool man he seems like a good guy and a talented musician...

this is a great band... rock3

That's what he said. they will both be on the album. Af for me calling in sick. I work at a gym and my boss is on vacation. I am second in command so If i called out the whole place would have fell to shit lol. Maybe ill get lucky at MSG.

Dude! You were about to get invited to a Guns N Roses after party, but you had to work in the morning?!? Call in sick man!!! I woulda been all over that! Great story though man. Ron's class all the way!

:lol: That's what I was thinking. I would call in sick! But I guess you are just more mature and responsible then me I guess.

Dude! You were about to get invited to a Guns N Roses after party, but you had to work in the morning?!? Call in sick man!!! I woulda been all over that! Great story though man. Ron's class all the way!

yea really!!! Where the hell were they hanging out? I would have stalked them and came into work on no sleep! But that's awesome. I saw Robin F. walk by me but I couldn't remember his name like an ass and didn't want to say anything stupid! I LOVE THEM!!! :P

yea really!!! Where the hell were they hanging out? I would have stalked them and came into work on no sleep! But that's awesome. I saw Robin F. walk by me but I couldn't remember his name like an ass and didn't want to say anything stupid! I LOVE THEM!!! :P

:lol:

'Hey are you Richard?'

Robin: :unsure:

:lol:

'Hey are you Richard?'

Robin: :unsure:

Is it Richard?! SEE!!?!? I keep confusing the 2. damn it!! That's why i didn't say anything. All I care about is Axl that's why I'm clueless. rock3