Why doesn't Axl ask Seb to become a PERMANENT member of Gnr????!!!!

HardRockHero

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You sure, dude? Why would they have the same fuckin name tho?? It's like calling Madison Square Garden and Giants Stadium both Madison Square Garden. U sure about this???

Wembley Stadium is a football stadium located in Wembley, London. It is currently being rebuilt, although it is well behind schedule. When complete, the new Wembley Stadium will be the largest roof-covered football stadium in Europe. It stands opposite Wembley Arena, at grid reference TQ193854. It is commonly referred to just as "Wembley".

Wembley Stadium is one of the world's most famous football stadiums, being England's national stadium for football. In 2003, the original structure was demolished, to be replaced by a new one which was due to open in 2006, but later put back until 2007.

Wembley Arena is where GNR played this year. Wembley Arena is a world famous live entertainment venue, located in Wembley, London. The building is opposite Wembley Stadium.

Wow GnR played the new wembley stadium? who did they play to? was it the construction workers who are still building the place?

Nah it was a proper show. Its like pretty prestigious to be one of the first bands ever to play there. They like relocated the Rolling Stones and bon Jovi to some American Football stadium or something so GnR could have the honour of being first to play there.

what the fuck are you on about? wembley stadium isn't been opened till next year, they played at wembley arena

They rename it or some shit like that. When the Stones were gonna play there is was called Wembley Stadium but then they and Bon Jovi got booted when Gnr was announced and it was called Wembley arena. somethin like that anyway. I think its down to the artist thats playing what they wanna call it.

seriously they are two different venues, the stadium is going to be open by next may to host the FA cup final

You sure, dude? Why would they have the same fuckin name tho?? It's like calling Madison Square Garden and Giants Stadium both Madison Square Garden. U sure about this???

yes its because they are both in the wembley area of london

That's some confusin shit right there. I think that's really confusin. Sorry if i gave bad info to anyone. Shit, i was stoked when the stones got booted for Gnr. Fuck. That's a bummer.

Dude.. your fucking crazy!!! Imagine Seb coming down on ropes during the solo to November Rain and then singing the last part.. fucking amazing idea!

It really would be cool! :)

You know, its actually obvious Seb is an official member of the band.. I asked a few weeks ago about Bumbleclart and they laughed and said it was obvious he was in the band because he played at every show.. well screw those fuckers! Seb has played at most shows too so he must be official... it wont be long before uncle Axl makes him wear a guns n roses T-shirt on stage!..

Man this really is getting like the manson family.. all we need are a few chicks!

Edited by Rockworld

It sounds awesome.. but think about it.. a band with 2 lead singers= :no:

Yeah but u gotta think how tight axl and seb are. Fuck, they almost seem like brothers to me sometime. this could be the true new Gnr. it would be something so new and amazing. Could be the missing ingredient to put gnr right back up there again.

Dude.. your fucking crazy!!! Imagine Seb coming down on ropes during the solo to November Rain and then singing the last part.. fucking amazing idea!

You know, its actually obvious Seb is an official member of the band.. I asked a few weeks ago about Bumbleclart and they laughed and said it was obvious he was in the band because he played at every show.. well screw those fuckers! Seb has played at most shows too so he must be official... it wont be long before uncle Axl makes him wear a guns n roses T-shirt on stage!..

Man this really is getting like the manson family.. all we need are a few chicks!

That's what im fuckin talkin about, dude! The possibilities are endless, I just think that some people can't quite see it. Gnr is complex fucking music, it's deep and shit. if you aint that big a fan, it's probably difficult to see how AMAZING this could be if Seb becomes a permanent member. trust me, as someone who listens to a fuckin LOT of Gnr (probably more than anyone on here), I understand this fuckin music. this can work.

No, it's like calling The Grand Ballroom and The Hammerstein Ballroom both The Manhattan Center.

Yeah fuckit!

I think JDRM means a band like GN'R, which has always had one lead singer. Axl's personality is more than big enough to front this band, and Baz is pretty much larger than life too. If Axl needed the support of a co-frontman then I could see the point...but you can't make that huge a change this late in the game, and it would just get messy

That's what im fuckin talkin about, dude! The possibilities are endless, I just think that some people can't quite see it. Gnr is complex fucking music, it's deep and shit. if you aint that big a fan, it's probably difficult to see how AMAZING this could be if Seb becomes a permanent member. trust me, as someone who listens to a fuckin LOT of Gnr (probably more than anyone on here), I understand this fuckin music. this can work.

Your alright you brother.. your alright! Your obviously a bit of a visionary man I wish more people on here were a little bit more forward thinking and could get past the same old silly ass CD argument!

It sounds awesome.. but think about it.. a band with 2 lead singers= :no:

'Simon & Garfunkle' and 'Wham' knobhead! :fuckyou:

Oh yeah i forgot about wham :lol:

Good point, there are exceptions

I think JDRM means a band like GN'R, which has always had one lead singer. Axl's personality is more than big enough to front this band, and Baz is pretty much larger than life too. If Axl needed the support of a co-frontman then I could see the point...but you can't make that huge a change this late in the game, and it would just get messy

Hit the nail on the head ARQ :kiss:

:rofl-lol: Sorry, but I have to say that idea sucks big time

Cheese on a stick!!! :lol:

just cos u didnt think of it. jealous, maybe???????

:rofl-lol: Sorry, but I have to say that idea sucks big time

Cheese on a stick!!! :lol:

just cos u didnt think of it. jealous, maybe???????

Yes I'm insanely jealous because I didn't suggest GN'R copy an old Westlife stage trick :rolleyes:

Gimme a break :rofl-lol: