Why doesn't Axl ask Seb to become a PERMANENT member of Gnr????!!!!

HardRockHero

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell Axl could invite all the old has beens singers up from the 80's....I know... why not Jizzy Pearl? Or Michael Monroe of Hanoi Rocks!

Umm what brand of glue were you sniffing when you concieved that idea? Is it something I can find in the model department at Hobby Lobby?

I don't even wanna read the whole thread, but Bach is FUCKING awful.

It's bad enough that he sings on My Michele and supports GnR....

Argh this is terrible - someone thinks he sounds good on My Michele?!!

He sounds fucking awful and he should be nowhere near a GnR show let alone in GnR!

You should be banned from this board on the strength of this post alone.

LP

sebastian should actually be the lead vocalist as he is much more talented than axl

i'm chosing to think of that statement as sarcasm

I still can't believe people actually like his vocals on My Michele. :no:

x2

Has there ever been a thread as stupid as this one, on any forum, ever?

if so, it has to be reeeeally stupid :P

I don't even wanna read the whole thread, but Bach is FUCKING awful.

It's bad enough that he sings on My Michele and supports GnR....

Argh this is terrible - someone thinks he sounds good on My Michele?!!

He sounds fucking awful and he should be nowhere near a GnR show let alone in GnR!

You should be banned from this board on the strength of this post alone.

LP

Thank you.... now let's close this thread. It's dumb

seriously this is by far the stupidest thing i have ever read. HardRockHero man you know absolutely fucking nothing its unbelievable how stupid one person can be.

Guns n Roses should not have two singers its not some vegas joke. and picking that fucking cartoon character as the other is just lame. thing is to me it seems like seb just doesn't understand what gn'r are about, its not hair metal about who has the biggest cock the point was to present a darker side of LA life, epic heartbreak and the shit they were going through. not a celebration of being able to smoke without their parents telling em not to. Listen to Youth Gone Wild, its just a song about how amazingly cool skid row are because they're bad boys. seb's got a fantastic voice but he really doesn't fit in with guns.

now just incase anyone still respects your opinion i've gathered these little gems from the past few pages:

scotland is owned by tony blair and the queen

why is scotland owned by tony blair if all this braveheart shit went down?

despite braveheart scotland is really shit and tony blair has to pay for it

the rolling stones' date at wembley stadium was cancelled so guns n roses could be the first band to play there

the artist get to pick the name of the stadium

why on earth would two venues located in wembley have the word wembley in the name?

hating fags is cool so its good that slash probably beat up axl for wearing a kilt

kilts = dresses

history is only worthwhile if people are "fighting and shit"

that is fucking incredible. to prove almost total ignorance of everything so quickly is a feat most of us can only ever dream of.

i salute you.

You might diss this idea but think about last night's cancelled show. Axl doesn't want to play because there's no fireworks; no problem- Seb stands in and does a similar set to what Axl does on his own. Not as cool as an Axl/Seb joint set, maybe, but still the fans get their show: result- more success for GnR no more cancelled shows. Just another way this fuckin thing could improve GnR.

seriously this is by far the stupidest thing i have ever read. HardRockHero man you know absolutely fucking nothing its unbelievable how stupid one person can be.

Guns n Roses should not have two singers its not some vegas joke. and picking that fucking cartoon character as the other is just lame. thing is to me it seems like seb just doesn't understand what gn'r are about, its not hair metal about who has the biggest cock the point was to present a darker side of LA life, epic heartbreak and the shit they were going through. not a celebration of being able to smoke without their parents telling em not to. Listen to Youth Gone Wild, its just a song about how amazingly cool skid row are because they're bad boys. seb's got a fantastic voice but he really doesn't fit in with guns.

now just incase anyone still respects your opinion i've gathered these little gems from the past few pages:

scotland is owned by tony blair and the queen

why is scotland owned by tony blair if all this braveheart shit went down?

despite braveheart scotland is really shit and tony blair has to pay for it

the rolling stones' date at wembley stadium was cancelled so guns n roses could be the first band to play there

the artist get to pick the name of the stadium

why on earth would two venues located in wembley have the word wembley in the name?

hating fags is cool so its good that slash probably beat up axl for wearing a kilt

kilts = dresses

history is only worthwhile if people are "fighting and shit"

that is fucking incredible. to prove almost total ignorance of everything so quickly is a feat most of us can only ever dream of.

i salute you.

hey, dude. i don't see you comin up with any better ideas than mine. U might not like it those are the breaks, but I'm trying to fuckin innervate here to make GnR THE band of the 21st century. Don't be startin shit because you can't come up with cool ideas like mine. I stand by that shit about Wemberly, that's some fuckin confusion shit right there. Imagine if your coming from China to see some karatee at Wembley, I'm callin some of those dudes are gonna end up at the wrong place.

No way.I used to like Skid Row,but their music is now a little dated.Frankly Seb should stick to his own set and not interfere with GNRs.His dancing and head banging is a little annoying and his sreams on My Michelle are very annoying.But on the plus side he does seem to get on really well with Axl,sticks by him through everthing and seems to keep him in a happy mood.

this might be the stupidest thread ever..i think the dude who posted this IS Bach..hahaha.......I mean lets be honest dude Skid Row and sebastian Bach are about as relevant in music today as Poison or Warrant.....If you said Phil Anselmo should join then i would agree..Or Mike Patton

Stop it, stop it now.... this thread should have died AGES ago... no it should never have been made.

Why would anyone want ANOTHER SINGER in GnR.... you fuck wits... not just bach, but ANYONE else?

"I've got a great idea, the band that is criticised for having one original member... let's get that sole original member to share the limelight with someone else... that'll win over the critics...."

EVEN IF Slash, duff etc... were in GnR still, this idea is a pileof horse shit.

And now you've made me reply and it's back at the fucking top again! ARGH!!!

LP

If the CD CD (get it??????LMFAO) really is shipping at this moment like this thread by the guy thats runs a Humvee workshop or some shit is saying, Maybe that's why they've had Bach singing Michelle on the tour with Axl. Because he sings a load of other songs on CD maybe???????? This cool ass shit with my Michelle may be to get us used to Seb being a full time member of this band. Woah man, bein a GnR fan is fuckin great again!!!! rock3rock3

Axl=GNR

No Axl=No GNR

Axl + Bach = No GNR ( but cool as a guest)

But Why?????

Axl+Seb= Gnr x 2 (at least!!!)

You're a fucking retard. Shut the fuck up already. Worst idea ever. No plausible way Axl would ever share the spotlight or mic with another, nor would any sane GNR fan want him too. And Axl+Seb DOES NOT EQUAL GNR x 2, it equals Guns N' Row! It equals SHIT! Please go run into a sharp object or something... now...

Maybe he could be a sub, like if axl dosn't feel well enough to perform on a particualr night he could fill in for him or get rid of the guitar solo's and get seb to sing a few gnr songs while axl rests his vocal chords.

Makes sense to me.

Hey, don't shoot the messenger, I hear they love Baz in Portland. rock3:)