Is everyone retarded or what? (album release idiocy)

OnTheNightTrain

it seems like NO ONE reads the official news here. speculation about the new album that can be ruled out by quoted words from axl or merck just runs rampant. and worse it seems like long-time smarter members don't do much for correcting people.

here's one example. LARGE numbers of people here keep wondering about promotion and worrying that there's no time for it. but merck already alluded to things being done differently. outside the usual box of thinking.

"you might just walk into the record store one tuesday and see it on the shelf"(maybe not exact quote but close)

this version of guns is filling - maybe not selling out - arenas with NO promotion. why would you think they care about promoting an album that will go platinum instantly?

here's 2 things that might make you feel better or think twice about what you think are facts,,,

1 the album can be mixed down and a million copies printed in less than 28 days.(recording ended October 23)

2 most shocking, NO ONE here seems to understand what the album title means. i see all this shit about 'oxy moron'

i can think of at least one music video that most of you like which shows both the waco fire and a tank being used on Chinese citizens but no one here even talks about the subject. for the young people here, a military tank caused the fire at waco, texas.

given everything below, i can think of a FEW good reasons why axl and merck would want to 'drop' a new album on a population of mind controlled slaves without the government having ANY heads up about the release date and content of the album.

what's that fan club address on the lies album?

suck on this

---------------------------------------------------------------

"I chose to b*mb a federal building because such an action served more purposes than other options. Foremost, the b*mbing was retaliatory, a counter attack, for the cumlative raids (and subsequent violence and damage) that federal agents had participated in over the preceding years. (including, but not limited to, Waco) From the formation of such units as the FBI's "Hostage Rescue" and other assault teams amongst federal agencies during the 80's, culminating in the Waco incident, federal actions grew increasingly militaristic and violent, to the point where at Waco, our government - like the Chinese - was deploying tanks against its own citizens."

Timothy McVeigh

"I was not involved in the Sept. 11th attacks in the United States nor did I have knowledge of the attacks. There exsists a government within a government in the United States. The united States should try to trace the perpetrators of these attacks within itself; to the people who want to make the present century a century of conflict between islam and christianity. That secret government must be asked as to who carried out the attacks."

Osama Bin Laden

"Hypnotize"

Why don't you ask the kids at Tiananmen square?

Was Fashion the reason why they were there?

They disguise it, Hypnotize it

Television made you buy it

I'm just sitting in my car and waiting for my...

She's scared that I will take her away from there

Her dreams that her country left with no one there

Mezmerize the simple minded

Propaganda leaves us blinded

I'm just sitting in my car and waiting for my girl

I'm just sitting in my car and waiting for my

Girl

Edited by OnTheNightTrain

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, who let Oliver Stone onto the forum?!?! On a sidenote, kudos on spelling "idiocy" correctly! *thumbs up*

B)

i bet you didn't even read it all, which is the problem.

you're right. just ignore me. i don't know what the fuck i'm talking about otherwise axl would have a song about o.k. city

Edited by OnTheNightTrain

I know what you mean, but as you probably have seen, being a long time member in here means nothing. You can explain things a million times, you can paste the truth in these people´s forehead so that they can see it whenever they look in a mirror and it would be useless.

Some people don´t bother to understand what they read, they are so blind with their negative crap and so busy discussing Robin´s beard that sometimes I think they have forgotten why they are here and which band they are supossed to be fans of.

By the way, welcome to the forum...but without fun and games.

You want to send GN'R a letter threatening to stage a terrorist attack if Chi-Dem isn't released?

Too late :rofl-lol:

I know what you mean, but as you probably have seen, being a long time member in here means nothing. You can explain things a million times, you can paste the truth in these people´s forehead so that they can see it whenever they look in a mirror and it would be useless.

Some people don´t bother to understand what they read, they are so blind with their negative crap and so busy discussing Robin´s beard that sometimes I think they have forgotten why they are here and which band they are supossed to be fans of.

By the way, welcome to the forum...but without fun and games.

Will you marry me, god you make me feel..... erm nevermind :rofl-lol:

Ok, who let Oliver Stone onto the forum?!?! On a sidenote, kudos on spelling "idiocy" correctly! *thumbs up*

B)

i bet you didn't even read it all, which is the problem.

you're right. just ignore me. i don't know what the fuck i'm talking about otherwise axl would have a song about o.k. city

Oh, I read it all, alright..... ya' nutjob!

So.... anyone else think Robin's beard needs a trim? Wait, what band am I supposed to be a fan of?!

Edited by rocketking

you can paste the truth in these people´s forehead so that they can see it whenever they look in a mirror and it would be useless.

Yeah, that would be useless, because when you look in the mirror the writing will be all backwards.

Anyway, seems pretty obvious who started this topic...

Can Axl help you? If you've got a problem, I'm here to help. Please write:

Conspiracy Inc.

P.O. Box 67279

Los Angeles, CA

90067 USA

You must enclose a stamped, self-addressed envelope for a confidential personal reply or one of my leaflets.

Ha ha I wonder if some people sent any letters to uncle Axl asking for a piece of advice :xmasssanta:

By the way Doctor GOAB...I don´t know what happens today but this is the second time I´ve got a marriage reference... :book:

On topic: CONSPIRACY INC....the name of the fan club says it all :ph34r:

Can Axl help you? If you've got a problem, I'm here to help. Please write:

Conspiracy Inc.

P.O. Box 67279

Los Angeles, CA

90067 USA

You must enclose a stamped, self-addressed envelope for a confidential personal reply or one of my leaflets.

Ha ha I wonder if some people sent any letters to uncle Axl asking for a piece of advice :xmasssanta:

By the way Doctor GOAB...I don´t know what happens today but this is the second time I´ve got a marriage reference... :book:

On topic: CONSPIRACY INC....the name of the fan club says it all :ph34r:

But the only one that matters is one from GOAB ;)

given everything below, i can think of a FEW good reasons why axl and merck would want to 'drop' a new album on a population of mind controlled slaves without the government having ANY heads up about the release date and content of the album.

Yeah, the government is really worried about GN'R. :rolleyes:

you can paste the truth in these people´s forehead so that they can see it whenever they look in a mirror and it would be useless.

Yeah, that would be useless, because when you look in the mirror the writing will be all backwards.

who? :blink:

who? :blink:

The Devil himself... :devil:

No, seriously, this dude is right. People keep on speculating without even stopping to think whenever we have some sort of official response from the GNR camp.

Didn't you hear, dude? It was the CIA that broke up GNR! Axl had to go to South America to wage a secret war against the drug cartels; that's why no one saw him from '96-'01. And he couldn't tell Duff or Slash because then he'd have to kill them to keep his identity confidential. Stinkin' CIA: if they're not killing Kennedy, then they're hiring Axl Rose to take down Colombian drug lords!! :fuckyou:

This was definately written by one of those deeply disturbed conspiracy theorists that over analys the fuck out of everything to the point where it makes little to no sense. I can imagine he is sitting in front of his computer with his shoulders crunched up to his neck wearing a self made tinfoil hat to block the evil conspirists brain reading waves that are coming from a satalite orbiting the earth.

They word "they" to this individual has a comletely different meaning than it dos for the most of us. For us it's simply a word to describe someone else other than ourselves. For him the word "they" means secret governments, conspiracies, the ones who killed kenedy, the ones who send the brain reading beams from space, the ones that aree out to get him...But it's ok...just aslong as he doens't take off his self made tinfoil brain-reading beam blocking hat he is ok...

and Ultimately...

"They"

Are the ones...

That are preventing Chinese Democracy from being released.... :ph34r::ph34r:

Uh oh, I might have said to much...Maybe They are going to come for me now...... :scared::ph34r:

A8R

Edited by allen8r

This was definately written by one of those deeply disturbed conspiracy theorists that over analys the fuck out of everything to the point where it makes little to no sense. I can imagine he is sitting in front of his computer with his shoulders crunched up to his neck wearing a self made tinfoil hat to block the evil conspirists brain reading waves that are coming from a satalite orbiting the earth.

They word "they" to this individual has a comletely different meaning than it dos for the most of us. For us it's simply a word to describe someone else other than ourselves. For him the word "they" means secret governments, conspiracies, the ones who killed kenedy, the ones who send the brain reading beams from space, the ones that aree out to get him...But it's ok...just aslong as he doens't take off his self made tinfoil brain-reading beam blocking hat he is ok...

and Ultimately...

"They"

Are the ones...

That are preventing Chinese Democracy from being released.... :ph34r::ph34r:

Uh oh, I might have said to much...Maybe They are going to come for me now...... :scared::ph34r:

A8R

I'm guessing schizophrenia.

Didn't you hear, dude? It was the CIA that broke up GNR! Axl had to go to South America to wage a secret war against the drug cartels; that's why no one saw him from '96-'01. And he couldn't tell Duff or Slash because then he'd have to kill them to keep his identity confidential. Stinkin' CIA: if they're not killing Kennedy, then they're hiring Axl Rose to take down Colombian drug lords!! :fuckyou:

aaahhhh, now I understand