Is everyone retarded or what? (album release idiocy)

OnTheNightTrain

given everything below, i can think of a FEW good reasons why axl and merck would want to 'drop' a new album on a population of mind controlled slaves without the government having ANY heads up about the release date and content of the album.

Yeah, the government is really worried about GN'R. :rolleyes:

Didn't you hear, dude? It was the CIA that broke up GNR! Axl had to go to South America to wage a secret war against the drug cartels; that's why no one saw him from '96-'01. And he couldn't tell Duff or Slash because then he'd have to kill them to keep his identity confidential. Stinkin' CIA: if they're not killing Kennedy, then they're hiring Axl Rose to take down Colombian drug lords!! :fuckyou:

aaahhhh, now I understand

Glad to be of help. B)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway, seems pretty obvious who started this topic...

does that change this

I chose to b*mb a federal building because such an action served more purposes than other options. Foremost, the b*mbing was retaliatory, a counter attack, for the cumlative raids (and subsequent violence and damage) that federal agents had participated in over the preceding years. (including, but not limited to, Waco) From the formation of such units as the FBI's "Hostage Rescue" and other assault teams amongst federal agencies during the 80's, culminating in the Waco incident, federal actions grew increasingly militaristic and violent, to the point where at Waco, our government - like the Chinese - was deploying tanks against its own citizens."

Timothy McVeigh

or this

you're right. just ignore me. i don't know what the fuck i'm talking about otherwise axl would have a song about o.k. city

or does it change a-holes like rocketking that scare people from even TALKING about it. a subject that is obviously on-topic to guns or axl's oppinions.

Edited by OnTheNightTrain

Anyway, seems pretty obvious who started this topic...

does that change this

I chose to b*mb a federal building because such an action served more purposes than other options. Foremost, the b*mbing was retaliatory, a counter attack, for the cumlative raids (and subsequent violence and damage) that federal agents had participated in over the preceding years. (including, but not limited to, Waco) From the formation of such units as the FBI's "Hostage Rescue" and other assault teams amongst federal agencies during the 80's, culminating in the Waco incident, federal actions grew increasingly militaristic and violent, to the point where at Waco, our government - like the Chinese - was deploying tanks against its own citizens."

Timothy McVeigh

or this

you're right. just ignore me. i don't know what the fuck i'm talking about otherwise axl would have a song about o.k. city

or does it change a-holes like rocketking that scare people from even TALKING about it. a subject that is obviously on-topic to guns or axl's oppinions.

I'm not an asshole, I'm a prick. -_-

.... and after I gave you kudos for your spelling. That's it; NO KUDOS FOR YOU!

Edited by rocketking

This was definately written by one of those deeply disturbed conspiracy theorists that over analys the fuck out of everything to the point where it makes little to no sense. I can imagine he is sitting in front of his computer with his shoulders crunched up to his neck wearing a self made tinfoil hat to block the evil conspirists brain reading waves that are coming from a satalite orbiting the earth.

wrong

They word "they" to this individual has a comletely different meaning than it dos for the most of us. For us it's simply a word to describe someone else other than ourselves. For him the word "they" means secret governments, conspiracies, the ones who killed kenedy, the ones who send the brain reading beams from space, the ones that aree out to get him...But it's ok...just aslong as he doens't take off his self made tinfoil brain-reading beam blocking hat he is ok...

wrong again

"They" Are the ones... That are preventing Chinese Democracy from being released....

no. YOU are.

Uh oh, I might have said to much...Maybe They are going to come for me now......

no. calm down.

I'm guessing schizophrenia.

also wrong. but thank you for being one of the people who scares the other members from ever discussing what axl might have written okla about

and here it is again since it obviously disturbs you so much

Timothy McVeigh

I'm guessing schizophrenia.

also wrong. but thank you for being one of the people who scares the other members from ever discussing what axl might have written okla about

I scare people. :)

Yeah!!!! go me!!! rock3

Woah, woah, woah..... settle down, dude..... you're scaring me. :scared:

given everything below, i can think of a FEW good reasons why axl and merck would want to 'drop' a new album on a population of mind controlled slaves without the government having ANY heads up about the release date and content of the album.

just like they weren't worried about lennon. oh wait a second, recently declassified documents tell a different story.

nevermind. you're right. the gov never concerns themsselves and never has in the past, with rock stars

Timothy McVeigh

just like they weren't worried about lennon. oh wait a second, recently declassified documents tell a different story.

nevermind. you're right. the gov never concerns themsselves and never has in the past, with rock stars

You´re right, at least it happend in my country with different artists that were not "Well seen" at the eyes of some politicians/government. Even a couple of years back some were "kindly invited" not to play concerts and things like that.

Edited by November_rain

Sorry dick but the one who realy is retarded is you. What happened at Tiananmen and Waco are 2 totaly different subjects. The Tiananmen accident has to do with the people (students,intellectuals,...) who started to protest against the Chinese government about there civil rights,the corruption from the Chinese government etc. People in China got pressured and censored every day by the government. Smells like dictatorshit to me. The Waco accident/inferno had something to do with some crazy guru (David Koresh) who started a sect (Branch Davidians). 74 people died.Some blame the guru,some blame the American government for this accident. The title (Chinese democracy) is a metaphor for something that would take ages before it actualy happens. Almost the same as the release of the album.

Sorry dick but the one who realy is retarded is you. What happened at Tiananmen and Waco are 2 totaly different subjects. The Tiananmen accident has to do with the people (students,intellectuals,...) who started to protest against the Chinese government about there civil rights,the corruption from the Chinese government etc. People in China got pressured and censored every day by the government. Smells like dictatorshit to me. The Waco accident/inferno had something to do with some crazy guru (David Koresh) who started a sect (Branch Davidians). 74 people died.Some blame the guru,some blame the American government for this accident. The title (Chinese democracy) is a metaphor for something that would take ages before it actualy happens. Almost the same as the release of the album.

Couldn´t you just have said that without insulting? :rolleyes:

sorry dick. you don't know the constitution. tanks aren't supposed to be used on u.s. citizens. but good job trying to imply that i implied that the two have something to do with each other.

to someone else; i don't know who warchild is.

be sure to wave your flag when they burn you down too

tanks1.jpg

Couldn´t you just have said that without insulting? :rolleyes:

no. because this poster is trying to push my buttons. but i don't care. maybe some paranoid guy in a tinfoil hat would care. but i'm not that guy. so i don't care.

Timothy McVeigh

http://youtube.com/watch?v=EKnd-4CJh7M

sorry dick. you don't know the constitution. tanks aren't supposed to be used on u.s. citizens. but good job trying to imply that i implied that the two have something to do with each other.

No i don't know your governments constitution because i'm not an American citizen. Maybe those people at the Waco inferno where already dead before the tanks rolled in. Didn't these people started a fire in the ranch before the tanks where used against them?

i can think of at least one music video that most of you like which shows both the waco fire and a tank being used on Chinese citizens but no one here even talks about the subject. for the young people here, a military tank caused the fire at waco, texas.

Welcome to the jungle

But what has this all to do with the album release professor??

No i don't know your governments constitution because i'm not an American citizen.

then go away rather than asking me questions that are meant to distract from "tanks aren't supposed to be used on u.s. citizens regardless of what is going on and who started what"

1999 welcome to the jungle is just a cool video with all kinds of conspiracy stuff riddled throughout it from beginning to end, which i guess has nothing to do with this thread. or maybe it does.

to someone else; i don't know who warchild is.

be sure to wave your flag when they burn you down too

tanks1.jpg

The Posse Comitatus Act does prevent federal troops from acting in a law enforcement role. However, during the waco siege the Department of Justice borrowed helicopters from the Texas National Guard in accordance with a 1981 law that permitted this in cases were drug activity was suspected. This was due to some suspicions of drug activity prior to the raid. The armored vehicles that were used in the assault on the compound were leased from the military by the DOJ and operated by DOJ employees, in a way that circumvented the Posse Comitatus Act.

The Posse Comitatus Act does prevent federal troops from acting in a law enforcement role. However, during the waco siege the Department of Justice borrowed helicopters from the Texas National Guard in accordance with a 1981 law that permitted this in cases were drug activity was suspected. This was due to some suspicions of drug activity prior to the raid. The armored vehicles that were used in the assault on the compound were leased from the military by the DOJ and operated by DOJ employees, in a way that circumvented the Posse Comitatus Act.

and there-in lies the problem. almost all of our rights are lost because of drug war and now terrorism excuses. there's always a boogie man that you should all fear to let the gov do what they want to.

axl's rocket queen,

funny. but i would bet the farm that axl cancelled the show because certain venue owners/managers won't open the doors unless axl is on the premesis by a certain time. travel plans probably fucked it up. and the letterman rumor is now a posibility, but i wouldn't bet the farm on THAT part of it. just the venue owner/manager decision thing

fwiw; letterman tapes the show at 4pm

and there-in lies the problem. almost all of our rights are lost because of drug war and now terrorism excuses. there's always a boogie man that you should all fear to let the gov do what they want to.

Or a woman. Monica Lewynski is also in the WTTJ video. She sucked Bill's crackpipe so i can't see what she has to do with all the drug/terrorism issue. :D There is one thing that i noticed. There are some numbers (28-11-06?? not 100% sure) at the end of the Columbine footage. Has this something to do with this thread beside the drug/terrorism issue?

Or a woman. Monica Lewynski is also in the WTTJ video. She sucked Bill's crackpipe so i can't see what she has to do with all the drug/terrorism issue. :D There is one thing that i noticed. There are some numbers (28-11-06?? not 100% sure) at the end of the Columbine footage. Has this something to do with this thread beside the drug/terrorism issue?

monica was a victim who was used by the ugly cunt. but i wouldn't expect you to understand dirty politics.

it's after midnight here. gotta go beddy-bye. everyone can bitch on, but i'm pretty happy with the way this thread came out up through page 3

monica was a victim who was used by the ugly cunt. but i wouldn't expect you to understand dirty politics.

And what has this drugs/terrorism issue to do with G N' R?? Next time post it in the Anything goes section when you wanna talk about drugs and terrorism.

wtf was that post? what did that have to do with GnR and Chinese Democracy? Dude, no offense, but you sounded like a total dumbass, and when quoting a neo-nazi who wanted to destroy the government makes me question about you. the fed bombing was written in sum nazi book (not mein kemp, but close to that status) but the only difference was that the fed building in the book was in dc, but still, you really sound like one of those people who think that the army is the bad guys, yet they protect your freedom everyday. maybe there were other reasons why the army was at those sites what ever, your post made no sense and im still trying to understand it.

wtf was that post? what did that have to do with GnR and Chinese Democracy? Dude, no offense, but you sounded like a total dumbass, and when quoting a neo-nazi who wanted to destroy the government makes me question about you. the fed bombing was written in sum nazi book (not mein kemp, but close to that status) but the only difference was that the fed building in the book was in dc, but still, you really sound like one of those people who think that the army is the bad guys, yet they protect your freedom everyday. maybe there were other reasons why the army was at those sites what ever, your post made no sense and im still trying to understand it.

I think the book you're talking about is the Turner Diaries. Timothy McVeigh was a big fan of this book.