Is everyone retarded or what? (album release idiocy)

OnTheNightTrain

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've told you in PM, and I'm telling you again, GREAT fuckin' post, Mr. Rose.

Are you implying that this guy is Axl?

No - I know the person, and his last name is actually Rose.

And no, I can verify 100% that this is NOT Warchild.

Oh ok. :laugh: I was gunna say you're way to smart to beleive that this is Axl Rose. I thought this could be warchild at first, but in hindsight I can see it isn't.

A8R

i can think of at least one music video that most of you like which shows both the waco fire and a tank being used on Chinese citizens but no one here even talks about the subject. for the young people here, a military tank caused the fire at waco, texas.

given everything below, i can think of a FEW good reasons why axl and merck would want to 'drop' a new album on a population of mind controlled slaves without the government having ANY heads up about the release date and content of the album.

what's that fan club address on the lies album?

suck on this

---------------------------------------------------------------

"I chose to b*mb a federal building because such an action served more purposes than other options. Foremost, the b*mbing was retaliatory, a counter attack, for the cumlative raids (and subsequent violence and damage) that federal agents had participated in over the preceding years. (including, but not limited to, Waco) From the formation of such units as the FBI's "Hostage Rescue" and other assault teams amongst federal agencies during the 80's, culminating in the Waco incident, federal actions grew increasingly militaristic and violent, to the point where at Waco, our government - like the Chinese - was deploying tanks against its own citizens."

Timothy McVeigh

"I was not involved in the Sept. 11th attacks in the United States nor did I have knowledge of the attacks. There exsists a government within a government in the United States. The united States should try to trace the perpetrators of these attacks within itself; to the people who want to make the present century a century of conflict between islam and christianity. That secret government must be asked as to who carried out the attacks."

Osama Bin Laden

What the fuck are you smoking? You watch WAY too many Michael Moore movies, buddy. FYI...

The ATF raided the Branch Davidian compound to serve arrest and search warrants as part of an investigation into illegal posession of firearms and explosives there. Branch Davidians who fled the compound long before the raid made it clear this group had the intent to terrorize innocent civilians targeting federal building in the U.S. David Koresh (the group's leader) said himself that he had fathered more than 12 children by several "wives" who were as young as 12 or 13 when they became pregnant... a claim supported by witnesses and two of the girls themselves. Koresh told detailed and inappropriate sexual stories in front of the children during his Bible study sessions, and that Koresh taught the young girls that it was a privilege for them to become old enough (i.e., reach puberty) to have sex with him.

The tanks were used to 'flush out' the maniacs, with all due respect, using CS gas, as Koresh insisted he was going to begin 'exterminating' the children inside and that the adult members were going to commit suicide.

Your fires were started in THREE different locations at the same time (only one tank had penetrated the building at that point) and Davidians were caught on tape moments before yelling 'spread the fuel'. Independent case studies after the fire subsided indicated the fire spread via GASOLINE and LIGHTER FLUID... the latter of the two found on the clothing of some of the victoms.

So, you're an idiot. Put down the Michael Moore movies and get your head out of your ass.

As for Bin Laden, you must be fucking crazy. Maybe you missed the tapes of him taking responsibility for the attacks... and private tapes of him boasting that he was thrilled that the buildings actually collapsed... that he didn't think his plan would have had that kind of result.

This planet is full of retards. This guy is one of them. Do us all a favor and slit your wrists before you decide to blow up an elementary school.

Sorry dick but the one who realy is retarded is you. What happened at Tiananmen and Waco are 2 totaly different subjects. The Tiananmen accident has to do with the people (students,intellectuals,...) who started to protest against the Chinese government about there civil rights,the corruption from the Chinese government etc. People in China got pressured and censored every day by the government. Smells like dictatorshit to me. The Waco accident/inferno had something to do with some crazy guru (David Koresh) who started a sect (Branch Davidians). 74 people died.Some blame the guru,some blame the American government for this accident. The title (Chinese democracy) is a metaphor for something that would take ages before it actualy happens. Almost the same as the release of the album.

sorry dick. you don't know the constitution. tanks aren't supposed to be used on u.s. citizens. but good job trying to imply that i implied that the two have something to do with each other.

to someone else; i don't know who warchild is.

be sure to wave your flag when they burn you down too

tanks1.jpg

Actually, McFly, if a MILITANT GROUP within the UNITED STATES is a THREAT TO THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT, any and all means of force can be used to dispurse that group within the laws of the Constitution of the United States of America if the action is carried out by Federal Agents in an incident such as Waco. Go find yourself a judge or a lawyer that knows something about law and ask them if you can't understand the Constitution of the United States. Some wacko burger flipping zit faced moron like yourself just doesn't understand that.

Edited by Matt13

Yeah, that would be useless, because when you look in the mirror the writing will be all backwards.

Anyway, seems pretty obvious who started this topic...

Warchild??

No.

Two reasons;

1. That is not even close to ANY of his posting styles; and

2. He's not on any of the forums anymore.

Cuz he's touring...well who knows now...he just cancelled a show