Tonight's Portland Show Cancelled

final_touches

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so pissed off right now, but have confirmed that the Guns show in Portland Maine this evening has been cancelled. I just spoke with the Cumberland County Civic Center and Ticketmaster and they confirmed Axl didn't show because he couldn't bring alcohol on stage so they had to cancel the show. I better be able to get a refund for the four tickets I bought online through GNR's website. What a fool I am for getting screwed by one of his infamous no shows....

I'm so pissed off right now, but have confirmed that the Guns show in Portland Maine this evening has been cancelled. I just spoke with the Cumberland County Civic Center and Ticketmaster and they confirmed Axl didn't show because he couldn't bring alcohol on stage so they had to cancel the show. I better be able to get a refund for the four tickets I bought online through GNR's website. What a fool I am for getting screwed by one of his infamous no shows....

some venues won't open the doors until axl is on the premesis. i know this. don't ask how.

STOP the assumptions

I just spoke with them on the phone 'show cancelled artists decision'.

So you're telling me you talked to them on the phone? :unsure: