question for the administrator

hodge4443

Where is the press release explaining the cancellation/postponement of the Nashville show? Not trying to be a dick here, I really just want to see GnR. I still haven't refunded my tickets yet and am hoping for a reschedule date soon. Do you have any info on this?

Where is the press release explaining the cancellation/postponement of the Nashville show? Not trying to be a dick here, I really just want to see GnR. I still haven't refunded my tickets yet and am hoping for a reschedule date soon. Do you have any info on this?

there isn't an explanation. scheduling is difficult at this point, but they'll make it up, just like JAX

the explanation is simple though. there WAS the official word in Del's collumn about guns going back into the studio during that down time. considering that the first two shows of the tour were cancelled while or after the studio time, it was probably studio related. i'd bet the farm on it.

but just think, your show was sacrificed for bf and frank to be on the album! SO IT'S ALL GOOD!

there isn't an explanation. scheduling is difficult at this point, but they'll make it up, just like JAX

the explanation is simple though. there WAS the official word in Del's collumn about guns going back into the studio during that down time. considering that the first two shows of the tour were cancelled while or after the studio time, it was probably studio related. i'd bet the farm on it.

but just think, your show was sacrificed for bf and frank to be on the album! SO IT'S ALL GOOD!

Yeah they cancelled Fresno as well, then rescheduled when they could fit it in. They have other acts to compete with for date, kinda like a jigsaw puzzle. Call me crazy, but I just dont feel like Axl is out to screw anyone, he is just passionate about his music. Some people would rather not express their talent if it can not be done right. Probobly the same reason 2002 didnt get going. Again, Axl not happy. I am good with that, even though he hosed me in 2002 . I've had worse beats. :P

wow.

i thought you were gonna say "will you go out with me?"

that would be sooooooo cute!

you think madison is as hot of a chick as axl is in her avatar?

what if that's actually fortus morphing into madison posing as axl?

i can't ever stay up this long.

again.

Its probably coming right after the press release I have been waiting on for Philly.

Might want to pack a lunch.

Key point being that its not available on MYGNR because there isn't one.

GnR issue statements as and when they see fit.

Its the one part of the set up they don't have a fucking clue about, they really need to learn the media can help or cripple you.