Pyro Excuse: Fair or Lame?

feconroses

If GnR were just being difficult then they should be ashamed but we don't know it was just a puro issue.

Odds are Axl was being difficult and the Marshall wouldn't back down.Possible reasons for no show:

GnR are annoyed over pyro issue.

Axl is too tired to sing:

Robins beared needs trimmed and its time consuming:

Tommy hadn't finished filling bottles with piss.

BumbleFoot was too busy chatting to fans backstage.

Richards nose grew so much he couldn't get on stage.

Axl noticed a grey hair in amoungst the ginger ones.

Pittman realised he had a gig with the village people.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If GnR were just being difficult then they should be ashamed but we don't know it was just a puro issue.

Odds are Axl was being difficult and the Marshall wouldn't back down.Possible reasons for no show:

The New Village People

..i like it. Gn'R should have called themselves that :)

villagepeople.jpg

Edited by dobadog

The New Village People

..i like it. Gn'R should have called themselves that :)

villagepeople.jpg

LOL!! rock3

first watch this and listen to what he says

1- Fire Marshall fault? Its GNR Camp duty to have everything settled, days before playing in each venue. Like maximum capacity in a venue, fireworks limitations, alcohol limitation, etc. Its GNR Camp fault NOT KNOWING this in advance.

wrong. they HAD that in order when the local production crew knew that other bands with the same equipment had no problem playing there. READ PRESS RELEASE.

2- Like someone said: "Pyro's is no f*ing excuse. I was just there 2 weeks ago for Godsmack. they had big pyros. Motley Crue last year? Big Pyros. I don't know what happened, but it wasn't the freakin' pyros". It's not that the fire marshall over there HATES AXL, so he prohibites GNR using pyro. NO! Its not like everyone in this world is against YOU AXL.

see my comment above. maybe they DO hate axl. there's alot of christian psychophants out there.

3- For the fans? Are you kidding me? Are you serious? I think most of the fans prefer watching a show without pyros (and maybe knowing the reason why there are no pyros), than no having a show AT ALL!! Or take one more day off and travel to another city to see a show with that includes the "all mighty unreplaceble" pyro.

your oppinion. i've seen the 2006 show over 8 times and i couldn't IMAGINE it without the pyros. still, it's his art and his choice.

4- Were is the rock n roll man? Stop the bitching and do the fuckin show without any pyro and just say "fuck the fire marshall, that asshole didnt want us to do the freakin show, well here we are fucker!!". Its more a diva attitude than a rockstar attitude to cancel a concert cuz of this.

see art coment above.

5- Cant you go just make an accoustic set instead? Like a more intimate concert? What in the world stopped you from doing that? It would be a more fuckin special show than those who have the normal set with pyro.

see YOUR OWN NUMBER 4 ABOVE 'where's the rock n' roll man?'

just as many whiners like you would be whining about wanting a 'rock' show..... INCLUDING YOU!

5- Fuck it, this is fuckin horrible to the tour, less people are now, willing to go to a GNR show cuz of this. NORMAL fans just doesnt appreciate this stuff.

your oppinion. reality is, that was a small town and a small venue and this affects the tour MUCH less than cancelling jacksonville and nashville, but everything went GREAT after that. GOOD JOB SO FAR AXL!

read the press release one more time... shit, THREE more times since your reading comprehension and attention span is obviously that of a 10 year old. and watch this again

1- Fire Marshall fault? Its GNR Camp duty to have everything settled, days before playing in each venue. Like maximum capacity in a venue, fireworks limitations, alcohol limitation, etc. Its GNR Camp fault NOT KNOWING this in advance.

wrong. they HAD that in order when the local production crew knew that other bands with the same equipment had no problem playing there. READ PRESS RELEASE.

2- Like someone said: "Pyro's is no f*ing excuse. I was just there 2 weeks ago for Godsmack. they had big pyros. Motley Crue last year? Big Pyros. I don't know what happened, but it wasn't the freakin' pyros". It's not that the fire marshall over there HATES AXL, so he prohibites GNR using pyro. NO! Its not like everyone in this world is against YOU AXL.

see my comment above. maybe they DO hate axl. there's alot of christian psychophants out there.

3- For the fans? Are you kidding me? Are you serious? I think most of the fans prefer watching a show without pyros (and maybe knowing the reason why there are no pyros), than no having a show AT ALL!! Or take one more day off and travel to another city to see a show with that includes the "all mighty unreplaceble" pyro.

your oppinion. i've seen the 2006 show over 8 times and i couldn't IMAGINE it without the pyros. still, it's his art and his choice.

4- Were is the rock n roll man? Stop the bitching and do the fuckin show without any pyro and just say "fuck the fire marshall, that asshole didnt want us to do the freakin show, well here we are fucker!!". Its more a diva attitude than a rockstar attitude to cancel a concert cuz of this.

see art coment above.

5- Cant you go just make an accoustic set instead? Like a more intimate concert? What in the world stopped you from doing that? It would be a more fuckin special show than those who have the normal set with pyro.

just as many whiners like you would be whining about wanting a 'rock' show..... INCLUDING YOU!

5- Fuck it, this is fuckin horrible to the tour, less people are now, willing to go to a GNR show cuz of this. NORMAL fans just doesnt appreciate this stuff.

your oppinion. reality is, that was a small town and a small venue and this affects the tour MUCH less than cancelling jacksonville and nashville, but everything went GREAT after that. GOOD JOB SO FAR AXL!

read the press release one more time... shit, THREE more times since your reading comprehension and attention span is obviously that of a 10 year old. and watch this again

Yeah, because we all know that the GNR camp would never lie to protect the truth!

Man, you used to be my hero, but your attitude is now UNACEPTABLE. Why?:

2- Like someone said: "Pyro's is no f*ing excuse. I was just there 2 weeks ago for Godsmack. they had big pyros. Motley Crue last year? Big Pyros. I don't know what happened, but it wasn't the freakin' pyros". Is not that the fire marshall over there HATES AXL, so he prohibites GNR using pyro. NO! Its not like everyone in this world is against YOU AXL.

Its a fuckin LAME EXCUSE axl AND YOU KNOW IT.

Damn right! I second that!

It always looks like the whole world is against Axl and Guns at least that is what Mr. Rose is bitching about (setlist, etc.).

Show some flexibility Axl, just do the show for the fans and don't use the fans and their "high standards" to excuse this cancelation. It's like Mr. Rose can never be wrong, it's always other people who fuck everything up for him.

The whole band is not flexible, they can't change sets and stuff cause they're not a real band and most of the songs are not their songs and they're probably not familiar with the whole Guns catalog.

Ok, that's probably too much, but whatever :P

I'm ceaselessly amazed that only a select few seem to understand what the term ‘Chinese Democracy' even means. Keep waiting for it folks, maybe you'll get it someday. (intentional double-meaning)

Axl Rose is not the messiah; he is just some dude that happens to be able to sing and has a hilariously twisted/clever sense of humor. Other than that he's not that much different than you or me. Being a recluse can have some big advantages, the less you say the more it makes people use their imagination and try to guess at what the hell is going on in your head. The great thing is he gets to sit back and watch his own myth grow, most people have to wait until they're dead before this many rumors get started about them. Can you imagine sitting back and reading so much BS about yourself? Every little thing he does is analyzed to the point of ridiculousness. Some people go so far as to actually believe that every statement and action is somehow strategically calculated, like he is this genius that is somehow able to think 10 steps ahead of everyone else. Two of the biggest entertainment 101 basics are "always keep them guessing" and "make sure they come back for more". It ain’t rocket science. People love a mystery, Axl is giving everybody exactly what they want. Do you think you would visit this website as often if he started doing radio & TV interviews left and right, talking to Oprah about his fat years and Howard Stern about his scrot implants? You'd be outta here and back to some other conspiracy before you finished reading this pointless repetitive post of mine (BTW- I hear Courtney killed Kurt because she heard the devils voice when she played "Nevermind" backwards and he told her Yoko was the next bitch to go! Better check it out Scooby.)

Yes, Guns canceled another show, boo-fucking-hoo. This is what you want, this is what you expected, if you feel screwed then do something about it or stop your bitching. You know you'll still get the record when it comes out. You’ll forgive; you’ll give them “one last chance”. Just like the woman that gets beat nightly by her husband, “he didn’t mean it he’s just misunderstood”. Actually that’s a good thing, cuz I hear the record is gonna be on the shelves next Tuesday, for sure!

...or the next Tuesday...or the next...

Yep, Chinese Democracy has got to be one of the best titles EVER. No wonder it hasn't changed after all these years. Much better ring to it than “American Communism”. Keep hope alive brother, don’t loose faith!!!

"Suicide gave Heather depth, Kurt a soul, and Ram a brain"- Heathers

What have you given Axl in exchange for his silence and obvious excuses?

John Lennon ain’t dead, spread the word.

Edited by damnesiac

see art coment above.

dude, quit acting like you have connections, you don't, ok?

it's an OPINION that people would rather see gnr without pyros than not at all?! are you mad, man? disconnect from axl's asshole and reconnect with reality, fuck...

BBF should have his band on standby for next time this happens :)