Pyro Excuse: Fair or Lame?

feconroses

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say that in the north east, fire marshalls are now VERY aware of what could happen with bad pyrotechnics - look at what happened in RI last year at the Station.

i dont blame them, thats was a really fucked up situation :book:

all i wanna know is why so many people are retarded enough to think a company like sanctuary would release a fabricated press release which slanders 2 people by name, and think they can get away with it.

if the press release is full of shit expect to see lawsuits.

thank you for the common sense! :shades:

It's an absolutely justified excuse. Lets say they played the show and godforbid the place went up in flames, people wouldn't be bitching about the fire marshalls. :rolleyes:

If there were to be a fire (highly unlikely) it's not like the fire exits would be overly stretched :D

/sorry for this comment.

The the two guys from Popa Roach donot appear to be too sympathetic during this news report over the concert no show.

Cool news story. Lots of great shots of Slash in there.

It's a shame how Axl keeps his new band a secret. When he pulls shit like Portland under the name "Guns N' Roses" it reflects poorly on Slash and Duff, who've worked very hard to please their fans.

PR will be off the tour once daddy Axl sees their comments.

all i wanna know is why so many people are retarded enough to think a company like sanctuary would release a fabricated press release which slanders 2 people by name, and think they can get away with it.

if the press release is full of shit expect to see lawsuits.

thank you for the common sense! :shades:

exactly...

And it's not the first time fire marshals and rock tours have collided.

This is not an organization that will be fucked with....never have,never will.

you buys a ticket...you takes your chances

That post confused me greatly. I hope you are happy.. -_-

xDSGx

Weird because that was the exact opposite of my intention, I'm sorry Dorothy.

...UNLESS my intentions lied to me again just to screw me over!

Ya know, I'll bet that's it! Like when you call a big guy "Tiny"...or a blonde girl "Skippy".

You know how hard it is to think those days when the voices in your head are always screaming at each other? Cut me a little slack today please. I'm sure I've said nothing of relevance...or if I'm still being self-deceptive does that "relevance" statement mean I have said something important after all? Have to get back to ya on that one.

That post confused me greatly. I hope you are happy.. -_-

xDSGx

Weird because that was the exact opposite of my intention, I'm sorry Dorothy.

...UNLESS my intentions lied to me again just to screw me over!

Ya know, I'll bet that's it! Like when you call a big guy "Tiny"...or a blonde girl "Skippy".

You know how hard it is to think those days when the voices in your head are always screaming at each other? Cut me a little slack today please. I'm sure I've said nothing of relevance...or if I'm still being self-deceptive does that "relevance" statement mean I have said something important after all? Have to get back to ya on that one.

Dorothy? :blink:

Who let Borat in here? :shocked:

I love your sister dude!!! Very niiice.

I want to make a romance inside of you. But not with force.

I'm sorry; I think you have me confused with DopeSickGirl. This topic is getting off track now; at what point did I loose my credibility?

And how come this never happens to Kaneda?

DSG is very confused.. And isn't called Dorothy.

xDSGx

Sorry Monica, I don't think I understand? Your choice of confusion is pretty interesting though, you couldda picked anything but chose one word...then again I really don't want to give you another reason to ramble so just forget I mentioned it.

(Oops, did I write that last part out? Sorry, I was just thinking it. Pretend you didn't read anything after "Sorry".)

We now return to our regularly scheduled program, already in progress...