Pyro Excuse: Fair or Lame?

feconroses

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

RE: Rock in PA

You are obviously a very perceptive individual. You didn't make any important decisions today did ya?

RE: jimmy1981

(bored eyeroll) Get a grip ma'man, just because someone may not spell everything out doesn't automatically mean they have a black magic-marker. Everyone has a brain bro, sometimes they're fun to use. Dust it off. Easy answers are for the lazy (and Rock in PA). You want me to solve the Publius Enigma for ya too? How about I just tell you where Hoffa is buried? Would that do? When I figure it all out I'll look you up, promise. :)

"The truth is out there"- X-files

RE: aussie_axl

Sometimes a bent American sense of humor drowns in the ocean. Life is too short for seriousness. Rest assured Australia, I'm your biggest fan. You're gonna be OK Edgar, just step away from the bird.

RE: Rock in PA

You are obviously a very perceptive individual. You didn't make any important decisions today did ya?

RE: jimmy1981

(bored eyeroll) Get a grip ma'man, just because someone may not spell everything out doesn't automatically mean they have a black magic-marker. Everyone has a brain bro, sometimes they're fun to use. Dust it off. Easy answers are for the lazy (and Rock in PA). You want me to solve the Publius Enigma for ya too? How about I just tell you where Hoffa is buried? Would that do? When I figure it all out I'll look you up, promise. :)

"The truth is out there"- X-files

RE: aussie_axl

Sometimes a bent American sense of humor drowns in the ocean. Life is too short for seriousness. Rest assured Australia, I'm your biggest fan. You're gonna be OK Edgar, just step away from the bird.

nice to know we have fans! a few can't hurt :xmasssanta: and sometimes you can't help but to be dragged into seriousness, thats life. but yeah you lost me on the hole edgar thing! it sounds like an insult tho :xmasssanta: hell some things just don't stop at the sign!.

I m gona say this and I dont care how it looks this is either axl or someone trying to sound like him

realy some eddie and the cruisers shit here .......

but I have always since 99 thought chinese democracy = something that'll never happen

I m gona say this and I dont care how it looks this is either axl or someone trying to sound like him

realy some eddie and the cruisers shit here .......

but I have always since 99 thought chinese democracy = something that'll never happen

i don't think axe man would grace us with his presence! all we seem to do is piss off the gnr camp lol.

where do you think the fuel for the " Rock n' Roll" fire comes from now .

I truly believe he frequents these sites. He always knows whats goin on here

If you think about it this is where the legend eats sleeps and DRINKS(Portland)just a joke

..................................... and damnesiac seems awfuly witty @#%&*

Maybe the firemarshall was just over-reacting. There have probably been a lot of changes, especially in the Northeast, due to the Station Night Club Fire a few years ago. All it takes is a few paranoid people to shut down the show, and since GNR's show is fitted for bigger arenas, and this was a smaller venue there were probably some concerns.

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789
3- For the fans? Are you kidding me? Are you serious? I think most of the fans prefer watching a show without pyros (and maybe knowing the reason why there are no pyros), than no having a show AT ALL!! Or take one more day off and travel to another city to see a show with that includes the "all mighty unreplaceble" pyro.

Exactly.

The pyro excuse is bullshit.