Maine State Fire Marshall on WBCN in Boston

axltransam

well if 3000 of the 6000 tickets were sold i think it ovouis why the show was cancelld and i think ie STINKS i mean is the happiness of 3000 people not imoirtant enough too axls ego IT STINKS..............oh wait thats me

Uhhhhh.... most of the shows so far have apparently been below 50% capacity. If 3000 of 6000 were sold (I've heard 3500), that's 50% or better.

Sounds like nothing was different regarding ticket sales to me. I don't buy that as an excuse.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's time that Axl starts to realise that he is not the biggest rock star anymore. Once G N' R where great but now they are just an average band. I hope this will opens his eyes and that they finaly start to promote/release the new album and play decents shows instead of some best of show. The greatest hits album was released years ago. No need to promote that album right now. We can search for the real reason why this show was cancelled but at the end it always comes to 1 person. Figure out for yourself who that person is. I don't think it's fare to blame Axl but he has to lay his ego aside and start to think why the "fans" still support him after all this years and give the "fans" something back.