Guns N'Roses in Spain... next April?

CarlosEC

I'd love to see GNR headline Slane Castle 2007 in Ireland. That would be the dogs bollox of concerts. rock1

Aww man Slane is the middle of nowhere, itd be cool but id rather they played the RDS again, as its easy to get to so it wont put fans off going. A date in Spain is a good start, isnt that how this years Euro tour started?

Interesting, i hope they play spain and the uk too, especially manchester

In Glasgow Axl said "See you next year!" hope so but he said that in Rio in 01 and didn't return till 06 si i dunno if it means anything... we'll just have to wait and see....

EDIT If they played the RDS again i'd probs hop over to the emerald isle again to join the festivities, not so sure about slane... no idea where it is and how it would be for planes to and from Scotland.

Edited by Graeme

EDIT If they played the RDS again i'd probs hop over to the emerald isle again to join the festivities, not so sure about slane... no idea where it is and how it would be for planes to and from Scotland.

It's not that bad, Graeme...trust me! :D

With regards to a Spanish date - I'd definitely be up for that! I have family dotted all over Spain who complain we don't go over often enough! Lol! :lol:

It's not that bad, Graeme...trust me! :D

With regards to a Spanish date - I'd definitely be up for that! I have family dotted all over Spain who complain we don't go over often enough! Lol! :lol:

hah you're probably right, but hey, it's Guns N Fucking Roses, if i can go, i will! I just hope i'll have a CD by the time I next see them..... unless i had the opportunity to right now:P

Well, don't we already know for a fact that Axl said "they would be back next year"? If someone remembers where he said that? But I believe it was in the context of referring to coming back to Europe. It only makes sense after the North America tour to go to Europe and tour for CD. Axl knows he has A LOT of real fans in Europe. I know he appreciates the support (attendance). If indeed they do tour Europe next year after a release, there will be MANY sold out shows all across Europe. I think it may be some time untill they come back to the US (once this tour is done). I know GNR has die-hards all over South America and Australia that deserve to see them. I hope for GNR's own sake they cater to those fans asap...

hah you're probably right, but hey, it's Guns N Fucking Roses, if i can go, i will! I just hope i'll have a CD by the time I next see them..... unless i had the opportunity to right now:P

EXACTLY!!!!

Car, train, plane....don't give a shit how I get there - so long as I'm there! :D

And I will be....come hell or high water! Work have already been warned I may be disapearing at VERY short notice! :lol:

Edited by frobscottle