Tour Promotion!

da_pope

Basically it was a bunch of clips from previous shows with a narrator saying things like "The wait is over", "They're coming", "Gun N' Roses, Coming to a city near you" with the canadian dates listed on the side.

... Just thought I'd share.

wher did you see it? where are you?

some post a link if they recorded the commercial

was their song in the backrounf? was it a new song?

I didn't record it but there was clips of Welcome To The Jungle, Paradise City and I'm pretty sure Sweet Child O' Mine.

I saw it on TSN (Canada's ESPN).

Edited by da_pope

Wasn't any "new" music played in the background, like in the 2002 Boston (?) commercial where they played studio bits of Chinese Democracy and Madagascar?

EDIT: I just saw this question has already been asked and answered. Nevermind.

Edited by final_touches

some post a link if they recorded the commercial

was their song in the backrounf? was it a new song?

I didn't record it but there was clips of Welcome To The Jungle, Paradise City and I'm pretty sure Sweet Child O' Mine.

I saw it on TSN (Canada's ESPN).

New version of old versions?:)

You probably don't know as you only saw it once. Guess we'll find out with time.

Incidentally I've still had no reply from MTV on the "Chinese people" commercial from about a month ago.:( Dammit.:angry:

I'll have to flip to TSN every once in a while. Can't record it though, nothing to record with. I wonder if they are advertising on MM - you'd think that would be logical, but then again you can hardly call MM a music channel anymore.

It's nice to see a little promotion. Who'd of thought? Have a tour, promote it!! Shocking concept. Maybe they are getting a little tired of slow ticket sales. It's about time.

They should have waited until a single was out before they started touring...but if you must insist on touring first then at least let the public know about it. I think GN'R is finally catching on.

"Coming to a city near you"

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Something like that. Can't really remember I got too excited lol.

I'm 99% sure that they (the music clips that is) were live clips but again I got all excited and my memory is lacking haha.

But yes, I swear on my life that I saw it.

"Coming to a city near you"

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Something like that. Can't really remember I got too excited lol.

I'm 99% sure that they (the music clips that is) were live clips but again I got all excited and my memory is lacking haha.

But yes, I swear on my life that I saw it.

I'm not doubting you, I'm just laughing because apparently a city near me is about 400 miles away. ;)