GNR on GH2, its ehhhh ok

Stryder

SO I just got GH2 today and got to Sweet Child O' Mine. Playing it is absolutely amazinr ang quite possibly one of the funniest things ever, but. The person who is singing is horrifying!!!!!!!It sucks. there is only one note that sounds even close to Axl, im actually kinda pissed about it. Cuz it actually ruins the song. yes it is that bad

:anger: STRYDER :anger:

To be honest, I thought the vocals were fine.. and that's coming from a vocalist. C'mon, Axl's vocals are near impossible to emulate. Now did you hear Cobain? Ehh... those cover vocals didn't suit well for me.

But yeah, I was gonna post about GH2, but you beat me to it. I love it.

I don't think the vocals are too bad. Like the reviewer on IGN said, you just can't get anyone that will sound like Axl Rose. The vocalists for the Ozzy/Nirvana/STP and a few other songs actually sound pretty close to the actual vocalists.

OVerall, though, GH2 kicks a ton of ass. rock1

I was more impressed with GH1 for the vocals though. It prob took me a few months to notice it wasnt the original singers. On both GH's there is like a bonus video you can buy with game credits thingyes, but anyway, it shows the people singing the songs. and it is the same people from the first one. This only makes me mad becuase the are just employees of Wavegroup, that is who made GH. I mean they really fucked up on this one bad. Even if they didn't get the origianl artist, couldnt they have at least searched for an actual singer that was a little bit closer that Phil the sound guy. My only vote for best song vocals and playing together, would have to be Woman by Wolfmother.

:anger: STRYDER :anger: