Message from Merck and Axl

thelostrose

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to say a big thank you for Merck and Axl for explaining this in detail. I wish you'd have more similar kind of contact with fans in the future, especially in Axl's case. I really appreciate this and once again thank you for clearing things up. Hope to see you again in the near future.

Yes, very good of them i say.

Did either of you even read the post? What exactly did they clear up, because they never said why the show was cancelled? It's posts like yours' that make them think they are doing things right.

Once again...i have to agree with many of his points....especially the fact that axl and merk haven't said a word about the album. I just want it to come out already...

The album's on it's way.. That's all we NEED to know surely? I mean, yes we'd all like to know when it's coming but it'll get here when they're ready.. Nothing much we can do about it, except maybe bitch like our friend (HA!) Kaneda here..

KK

Its been on its way for over a decade. I think we earned the right to get a REAL statement. Do you really want to get your hopes up for a 2006 release and be let down again?

I agree that they should release a statement.. But that's been said over and over again.. There is nothing we can do about it! So why should we sit here and complain about the same old shit over and over?

KK x

I agree that they should release a statement.. But that's been said over and over again.. There is nothing we can do about it! So why should we sit here and complain about the same old shit over and over?

KK x

Probably because it is very much related to why people are so frustrated. We don´t get any info just statements that say absolutely nothing. Add the fact that they are calling us internet geeks, freaks with no lives and saying we don´t go to shows and that they try to cencor the internet forums to the mix and you will probably see why people are upset and why the same topics are discussed over and over again. What do you want us to discuss? Axl´s hair? In my opinion, GNR created this monster themselves and now they dont want to deal with it. Tough luck.

I like reading your posts Kaneda, they are always interesting. However the negativity you have regarding a band that you obviously listen to or even like is a bit overboard dont you think? I mean you obviously get the attention you crave from this forum, is it that you actually want someone from the GNRs camp to acknowledge you is some way..will this make you feel complete?

Think you need to analyse where this need comes from. As i said i like you put things but a good spin on them sometimes wouldnt hurt now would it.

these threads are really boring. you kaneda are a douche. you are never satisfied. you are like some of those retarded people who still live with their parents, dont have a job, your parents give all the money you need to buy the next hottest game, never really had a girlfriend, is virgin, can never get laid, etc. etc. etc...

these threads are really boring. you kaneda are a douche. you are never satisfied. you are like some of those retarded people who still live with their parents, dont have a job, your parents give all the money you need to buy the next hottest game, never really had a girlfriend, is virgin, can never get laid, etc. etc. etc...

This post was way dumber than Kanedas could ever be. Why don´t you stay out of threads you don´t like? It´s as easy as that, you know. :drevil:

I am fucking sick of GNR camp assuming that we just sit at the computers and don't go to the concerts so somehow that makes us pond-scum

Most of us go to the concerts then come to the forums when we're not at the shows as well. We're also the ones that sat around here talking GNR when there were no shows for ohh.. a decade.

I've seen GNR on the Illusion tour, I'll see GNR on this tour, in-between I'll talk about GNR on this and other forums.

It's fans like us that keep the hype alive well after the concerts are done and gone, Merch and Axl can have a punch in the ballsack for that type of insult.

We're not lesser fans, we're the ones at the shows AND talking about GNR when there are no shows AND staying up all night while forum members text us concert updates to shows that we don't attend as they are in another country or something.

We're also the fans that buy multiple copies of CD to pass out to our friends when it comes out.

SO shut the fuck up while you're sitting on your millions of dollars judging away. Punch yourself in the ballsack once for the way you treat fans and get back to work, be a professional.

If people didn't come to forums and speculate, who do you think would have been talking about this band for the past decade or so? I'm tired of you wankers saying "stop speculating, we'll know when we know' what the fuck do you think a forum is for? There would be very little traffic here if there was no speculation. speculation is what keeps us entertained during the famine of any music from the band.

Now, if there is some actual negative lies being spread then management, from their post, obviously have their finger on the pulse, they can post the truth here any time. It would do them good to have more contact with the fan base anyway.

oh,, and I think CD will be out on the 27th,

It will have a hidden track called "It ain't easy being green" (duet with Kermit the frog!)

and I like Axl's red shoes

Goooood fucking night.

One of the best posts in a long time. B)

This post was way dumber than Kanedas could ever be. Why don´t you stay out of threads you don´t like? It´s as easy as that, you know. :drevil:

maybe i will :monkey:

If someone wants to express their opinion or critique the band and its performances, recordings, actions etc that does not bother us but when you spread lies and disinformation about everything from ticket sales to release dates to how Pollstar calculate their chart we will use our relationship with Jarmo to shut you down because you cause chaos and confusion and you try to take something good and turn it into something ugly.

There's already a topic about the statement made by Merck and Axl why post your own Kaneda?

It would be better if they took away the "create new thread" button from Kaneda. There's no need to ban him, but there's also no need to start a new topic every day when there's several you can add it to.

Can you do that Mods?

LP

I like reading your posts Kaneda, they are always interesting. However the negativity you have regarding a band that you obviously listen to or even like is a bit overboard dont you think? I mean you obviously get the attention you crave from this forum, is it that you actually want someone from the GNRs camp to acknowledge you is some way..will this make you feel complete?

people here are lying on purpose. two nights ago i said the 3,000 number was a lie. and i still think it is.

I see a number of people flaming Jarmo and the moderators for removing posts (at HTGTH) at our request. I understand that you feel that we are using our influence to censor you. We are not. If someone wants to express their opinion or critique the band and its performances, recordings, actions etc that does not bother us but when you spread lies and disinformation about everything from ticket sales to release dates to how Pollstar calculate their chart, we will use our relationship with Jarmo to shut you down because you cause chaos and confusion and you try to take something good and turn it into something ugly.

You know... still haven't seen SAW III yet... I really should get off my arse and go see it!

I know where you live!

You live in Slovenia, Turkey, Colombia, Lithuania, England, United States, Brazil, Argentina, Australia, Estonia, Latvia or Canada.

So far Saw III has premiered in those 13 countries. I'm gonna get ya and drill you with my jigsaw.

Hm. I think I need more sleep...

Erm... taxi for one please...

;)

I just want to say a big thank you for Merck and Axl for explaining this in detail. I wish you'd have more similar kind of contact with fans in the future, especially in Axl's case. I really appreciate this and once again thank you for clearing things up. Hope to see you again in the near future.

Yes, very good of them i say.

Did either of you even read the post? What exactly did they clear up, because they never said why the show was cancelled? It's posts like yours' that make them think they are doing things right.

umm yes, I was merely agreeing with the point of how good it was that they actually made a effort with some kind of statement and that it would be good if more were made in the future... maybe this wasnt made clear enough.

There's already a topic about the statement made by Merck and Axl why post your own Kaneda?

It would be better if they took away the "create new thread" button from Kaneda. There's no need to ban him, but there's also no need to start a new topic every day when there's several you can add it to.

Can you do that Mods?

LP

i love that ideal