If u don’t want to give us a Date release for CD Can we see the cd cover art?

Darth Vader

If u don’t want to give us a Date release for CD, can u at least give us the Album Cover! Merk told us that they might not announce the Album so ok.. if u don’t want to give us a date at least give us the Album cover so that way we know what we are looking for. :rolleyes:

That’s all I m asking for.

Edited by Darth Vader

If u don’t want to give us a Date release for CD, can u at least give us the Album Cover! Merk told us that they might not announce the Album so ok.. if u don’t want to give us a date at least give us the Album cover so that way we know what we are looking for. :rolleyes:

finally. a good question and good request from a fan. i second the motion, and i always knew darth vader was a misunderstood good guy :)

seriously, let's keep this thread alive. maybe you can add "Can we see the cd cover art?" to the subtitle part of the post so it can be seen on the main page.

----edit----

cool. maybe they'll see it now. i actually have a personal reason why i want to see the cover art. but i'll keep my hunches from this discussion, even though my recent hunches have been dead-on lately :)

Edited by OnTheNightTrain

finally. a good question and good request from a fan. i second the motion, and i always knew darth vader was a misunderstood good guy :)

seriously, let's keep this thread alive. maybe you can add "Can we see the cd cover art?" to the subtitle part of the post so it can be seen on the main page.

Good call! Ya at lest tease us with a album cover, so that way we see hope ;)

This really, really is a good idea. You should post this on the other board. Hopefully it won't get deleted. I think it's the responsability of us fans to keep this idea alive with lots of posts on the idea.

I agree.

(also a shameless bump :) )

It'll say 'Guns N' Roses' on it. More specifically, it will also probably say 'Chinses Democracy' on it too.

Just a wild guess.

hey matt. i bet you have a lot of friends in personal life. (seriously) because you have a likeable smart-ass thing going on. love your sig too.

still waitin' for that Stella :)

Though it can't be confirmed as one hundred percent accurate, (web site link) posted a leaked Chinese Democracy album cover and track listing. Check it out for yourself. Could be the real deal.

I clicked on the link and didn't see any album cover. do you know how to post the actual link of the image or web page at jackamo's site that shows it?

Though it can't be confirmed as one hundred percent accurate, elsewhere posted a leaked Chinese Democracy album cover and track listing. Check it out for yourself. Could be the real deal.

In the Silkworms Remix video, what is that at the start? A big screen at RIR with some yellow liquid and then a cartoon with Axl in it?? :blink:

Though it can't be confirmed as one hundred percent accurate, elsewhere posted a leaked Chinese Democracy album cover and track listing. Check it out for yourself. Could be the real deal.

In the Silkworms Remix video, what is that at the start? A big screen at RIR with some yellow liquid and then a cartoon with Axl in it?? :blink:

how about getting back on topic and posting a link to the image or the web page AT jackamo's site that shows this supposed leaked album cover. i'm not gonna click around at some fan web site who just WANTS me to click around and LOOK for the cover, who could have posted the correct link to begin with

I agree, good topic, i know management reads the boards this is because of Axl's comments about the setlist bitching and the Maine cancelation, if you wont give a date then give us a cover art or final traclist, why you may ask, because we need something so that this time it seems that it really is coming and its not another date that will get delayed, again.

Please Axl!

Someone please post link of CD Cover. I can’t find it on Silkworms website <_< hmmm.

Already gone interesting…

that person was just whoring jackamo's site, that's why i was a smart ass about asking for the direct link. they just wanted you to click around on the site cuz they get like, 1 penny every time someone clicks on a link.

Someone please post link of CD Cover. I can’t find it on Silkworms website <_< hmmm.

that person was just whoring jackamo's site, that's why i was a smart ass about asking for the direct link. they just wanted you to click around on the site cuz they get like, 1 penny every time someone clicks on a link.

Thanks I guess I feel for it <_<

Thanks I guess I fell for it <_<

me too. :)