If u don’t want to give us a Date release for CD Can we see the cd cover art?

Darth Vader

hey matt. i bet you have a lot of friends in personal life. (seriously) because you have a likeable smart-ass thing going on. love your sig too.

still waitin' for that Stella :)

I have no friends. I live in a bubble. I'm constantly abducted by space aliens too. I particularly like the anal probes.

If u don’t want to give us a Date release for CD, can u at least give us the Album Cover! Merk told us that they might not announce the Album so ok.. if u don’t want to give us a date at least give us the Album cover so that way we know what we are looking for. :rolleyes:

That’s all I m asking for.

Good idea. Maybe it'll work!

I'm Rick James Bitch

• 2 weeks later...

Well let's see we have been waiting for more than 9 years for this album, and when i have this in my hands i will look at it like i did when i first got my UYI Albums :o too. don't tell me u don't look at AFD and say FUCKING A THAT'S ALBUM COVER!!!! rock3

Yes it is a big deal and i know i m not the only one. <_<

ok so just wait for couple more weeks, hopefully we get to listen to the album and 'stare' at the album cover! rock3

im really fiendin for that release date, been listening to the whole gnr catalogue, just about half way through uyi1 rock3

Edited by Appetite for Release Date