Ron and Frank will play on CD

Iceman24

I don't know, if it was already posted, but I couldn't find anything about in on this forum with the search funtion.

Nach dem Konzert in New Jersey sprach ein Fan mit Ron. Dieser teilte uns diese Info im 'Bumblefoot' Forum mit.

Demnach spielen Ron und Frank Ferrer doch auf dem hoffentlich bald erscheinenden GN'R Album "Chinese Democracy" bei einigen Songs Gitarre bzw. Schlagzeug. Ron verspracht, dass uns das Album "umhauen" werde.

My translation:

After the concert in New Jersey, a fan talked to Ron. This guy told us this information in the Bumblefoot forum.

According to this, Ron and Frank will be hopefully playing guitar / battery on the new GN'R album "Chinese Democracy. Ron said, the album will blow you away.

I have this from gunsnroses online.de

Edited by Iceman24

I don't know, if it was already posted, but I couldn't find anything about in on this forum with the search funtion.

Nach dem Konzert in New Jersey sprach ein Fan mit Ron. Dieser teilte uns diese Info im 'Bumblefoot' Forum mit.

Demnach spielen Ron und Frank Ferrer doch auf dem hoffentlich bald erscheinenden GN'R Album "Chinese Democracy" bei einigen Songs Gitarre bzw. Schlagzeug. Ron verspracht, dass uns das Album "umhauen" werde.

My translation:

After the concert in New Jersey, a fan talked to Ron. This guy told us this information in the Bumblefoot forum.

According to this, Ron and Frank will be hopefully playing guitar / battery on the new GN'R album "Chinese Democracy. Ron said, the album will blow you away.

I have this from elsewhere

we've already known that since Del's article was posted and then yanked from the official site. good article in case you missed it...

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=82937

My translation:

I have this from elsewhere

we've already known that since Del's article was posted and then yanked from the official site. good article in case you missed it...

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=82937

Oh. :unsure:

Well...but thanks for the link, I'm going to read it. ;)